Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Page Plus WAP settings

Deep south where the humidity will melt you (:
    Device(s)
    •Motorola Droid 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I know this sounds like a stupuid question but does enabling WAP settings enable email and internet on a phone? I need to turn off WAP setting on my Casio Brigade because I do not need the phone for those things, only talk, text and pic messages. I am unable to send pic messages after a week or 2 because I had used all my data on PP. It reminds me of my droid days but it ate date much faster. I read the brigade does not have wifi. Any answers?

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Eris
    Carrier(s)
    Pageplus Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I wish everyone well, you know I want to voice something to everyone about my experience, but I have had my post looked at as a blemish, so I am not going to bad mouth a persons business. But I must say freedom is
    what America was built on, freedom of speech and freedom to speak your mind how else will we learn about what the best decisions are to make, anyone who is considering PP needs to take into consideration that you have to be a person who wants all the features just buy the phone from them or you might find that your going to have just talk and text. Its nothing wrong with that I have had PP for about two years now.

I enjoy the service, because of my line of work, I break phones a lot I do small construction jobs, so I enjoy
    what I do sometimes jobs gets a little tough so I try to buy a phone that is a little something that can take a licking and keep on ticking. You have to read the reviews and decide on that phone of your choice. My experience I am now going to give PP another shot i am told Palm Pixi is something that is 100% works with Page Plus Wireless.

So as a good friend and FOE, i'm spilling the beans My Palm Treo has just about everything that a smart phone has to offer. I have excel, onenote, mobile word. I have a timer for cooking foods and other stuff like that I got a lot of features now I can say dealing with Palm technical support is a wrestling match. This is about as nice as I can put it. The out sourcing of jobs has caused America's declined. I am not going to say much more because people are so sensitive about controlling what we are going to express ourselves and say so I'd rather not rub anyone the wrong way.

But Palm is a great phone, I have decided to run with a Palm Pixi, it's the smoking gun for me!
    But other then that just get a Pageplus Phone!

Device(s)
    Moto E815, W766, LG A340, etc...
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone, PagePlus Cellular, PureTalk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrickblogs View Post
    I wish everyone well, you know I want to voice something to everyone about my experience,....

I enjoy the service, because of my line of work, I break phones a lot I do small construction jobs, so I enjoy
    what I do sometimes jobs gets a little tough so I try to buy a phone that is a little something that can take a licking and keep on ticking. [snip]
    That's what this forum is about, YOUR experience, good, bad, or otherwise!
    I personally appreciate your honesty!
    Last edited by MountainMike; 07-24-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: grammatical error
    Please run a "SEARCH" before posting your question!

Feedback Score
    Hi, I have a LG Chocolate 8550 that I would love to use the internet on with page plus, how the heck do I do that?? Can I mail it to someone and pay them to do this for me??

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Eris
    Carrier(s)
    Pageplus Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Well you know anyone who is a phone geek can figure this out but I am advanced with computers but this is insane, if you want to get a phone that works 100% with Pageplus contact me, I solved my phone problem with Pageplus but I know people are a little touchy about posting ads on forums so I don't do it. But if your serious get your money right and email me... or look me up online! I run a store online but like I said I am not going to run ads on others peoples sites I would tell you at no cost but no one seems to listen to well I have had Pageplus Wireless for about 2 years now. I never seen such a situation like this in my life.

Device(s)
    myTouch 4G
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I would like to get my Casio Ravine working on WAP. Have not been able to find how to setup the Ravine. Page Plus customer service says it is not a supported phone for data.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Eris
    Carrier(s)
    Pageplus Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Well brother sell that phone get rid of it... I can get you a Pageplus phone that will allow you to control everything... I get Palm where I learned everything will work on your phone and you will never run out of data because at home or in front of your house you can surf from your router at home, beat that deal I learned my lesson with Pageplus there never milking me like a Texas Cow again!

These phones I get here are only 85.00 dollars and the rest of history! all my stuff works photos, web, internet I surf from home so I don't care I even get apps now for my phone... Google Maps, Timers, Scientific Calculators.. the works!

Device(s)
    myTouch 4G
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    The reason I bought a Casio Ravine was it it waterproof. I use it at the lake on a jet-ski. I have a lanyard with a floating ball attached. I have tested and it works great. If you could guarantee that a Palm will still work after getting dropped in the water, I would be willing to try it. I think I have seen where the Casio Bolder will work with data but I have seen post on the Bolder having problems.

Feedback Score
    I have a Samsung R800 and im trying to get the data and mms to work can anyone help? The phone was on alltel's network

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Eris
    Carrier(s)
    Pageplus Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Well to solve this matter, you need the right phone with Pageplus because if not your going to end up like me.
    After doing my research I found out that having a good cell phone is one of the keys to having Page Plus Wireless.

I am going to keep to real with you, buy the Palm Pixi and your troubles will be over and forgotten you need a phone the will surf from a local router to avoid all the data trouble.

Feedback Score
    I have a samsung r600 i can't go on the internet on with page plus. Is there any way to fix that?

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I have the same samsung hue 2 for alltel and I have flashed dozens of phones, but never could get this to work with mms or data.

Feedback Score
    Is it possible to get internet on a lg remarq phone, while being activated through page plus? If so then how?

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    if it has wap settings, then yes. i had one in my store, but never tried to put it on pp. try the ##PROGRAM model to get in and change wap settings

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    also do you have the SPc code for the phone?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast