Thread: 6263: prob w/ PC Suite connection / Opera Mini

Device(s)
    nokia 6133
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile
    Feedback Score

Question 6263: prob w/ PC Suite connection / Opera Mini

hi maybe someone can help i have a 6263 and im trying to do 2 things first is set up nokia pc suite so i can download the latest software so i can use opera mini. I installed pc suite then i connected the cell with usb cable and got this message (quit file transfer mode) how do i do that? also i download opera mini do i need to just update sofotware or do ihave to unbrand to get it to work
    thanks jack

Feedback Score
    ^ Hi, as I've told in the PM, try reading the user guide for solutions first. In your case, I believe you may need to change the USB mode to Nokia Mode: The bottom of Page 51 > 52
    To change the USB mode, select Menu > Settings > Connectivity > USB data cable > Nokia mode, Music sync, or Data storage.
    As for Opera Mini, it couldn't launch or connect? Describe a little more.

Device(s)
    nokia 6133
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile
    Feedback Score
    when i start opera mini i get a message (application access set to not allowed) then a error message to contact service provider i tried that they had no answer for me and told me to call nokia

Feedback Score
    ^ Then debranding is required but it's quite an advanced level topic. I strongly suggest you to study through http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1365560 besides your new post there.

Device(s)
    nokia 6133
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile
    Feedback Score
    thanks im reading it now i wish i know someone how did it allready and let them do it to mine