Thread: Question About Nokia Rebates

Device(s)
    Samsung Focus S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Question Question About Nokia Rebates

Hello. I was wondering how long it takes for my rebate information to show up on Nokia's Rebate website? Sorry if this has been asked before. I understand that it takes up to a certain amount of time to process it completely but how long should it take to actually show up? I'd just like to know that they received both of them. Seems like Nokia isn't very detailed when helping people with their rebates. Thanks for looking!

Feedback Score
    What's the address of the rebate website?

Device(s)
    Samsung Focus S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I sent mine with delivery confirmation, so I know they got it. No indication on the web site, but it's been less than a week.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone's rebate information shown on the web site yet?

Feedback Score
    ^ Many rebates like this could take 2+ months to get it. So by the time you almost forget, the cheque will show up in your mailbox

Feedback Score
    The web says suggests it will have information on a rebate in 3 weeks, although the rebate itself could take 2 months to arrive. I'm wondering if people are actually seeing information on the web site

http://www.nokiapromos.com/4602-Master-ORD/

Device(s)
    Samsung Focus S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I contacted Nokia and apparently the third party they use to handle their rebates, has a screwy website or system so your rebate WILL NOT show up on the web. You must call into Nokia to confirm your rebates. Mine were doing okay. I should be receiving them Mid August.

Feedback Score

nokia rebate

I mailed my nokia express music rebate on May 22nd. I called them 2 times and said it was in printing. They email and said I should get it in 2 weeks and has been more then 4. Nothing is on the rebate site. I purchased it through Dell. They said the promotion was os successful they are behind. oK lets see if I even get it. Veryfrustrated.

CROUSE

Device(s)
    Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, Moto G7
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T,
    Feedback Score
    As I posted in the other thread in the s60 forum, I mailed mine at the end of June. I received an email on July 23rd that I should expect it in 2 weeks. Still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by clrouse
    I mailed my nokia express music rebate on May 22nd. I called them 2 times and said it was in printing. They email and said I should get it in 2 weeks and has been more then 4. Nothing is on the rebate site. I purchased it through Dell. They said the promotion was os successful they are behind. oK lets see if I even get it. Veryfrustrated.

CROUSE

Device(s)
    Samsung Focus S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    The lady did tell me that I will wait about 8 weeks to get it. She wasn't lying. It's now past Mid August and I got nothing.

Update: Called the stupid 1-800 # again and after giving them my IMEI # and them surprisingly not finding anything in the system, I got transferred to a live person who told me she saw 2 rebates in the system (correct) and that they're done processing and they ship out by the end of this week. Why do I get the feeling that they won't ship out by the end of the week?