Thread: any app that allows you to attach pics to emails?

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Question any app that allows you to attach pics to emails?

not the other method....going to your photo album, selecting a pic....then adding the email address. I mean, for example...you're on Craigslist....you click on an ad and want to send that person an email...so you click on their email....your email opens and you type your message...now you want to attach a pic....why doesnt the default email program allow this? thats just stupid. Is there any app that does this? if not...can someone PLEASE create one. I'll but it!!! ASAP!

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    until the app is created, copy the email address, close mail, go to photo album, choose image, choose mail, paste email address, send.
    "You can purchase anything off the Internet except common sense" - Zoo Director Jim Harrison (7/12/2008)

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usrbin
    until the app is created, copy the email address, close mail, go to photo album, choose image, choose mail, paste email address, send.

so i take that as a no? lol

that sucks. its 2009. should be DEFAULT in ALL phones. Damn Apple. thanks though. Guess at least we have copy & paste now

Device(s)
    iPhone 3g
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MR FLORIDA
    not the other method....going to your photo album, selecting a pic....then adding the email address. I mean, for example...you're on Craigslist....you click on an ad and want to send that person an email...so you click on their email....your email opens and you type your message...now you want to attach a pic....why doesnt the default email program allow this? thats just stupid. Is there any app that does this? if not...can someone PLEASE create one. I'll but it!!! ASAP!
    From your last step you could also save it as a draft and then go to the album and copy the pic and then past it back into the draft and then send that.

Device(s)
    IPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Well, if you have the skill, you could always design and create the application. I am sure that there would be many potential buyers out there....
    Iphone is cool.

Device(s)
    16gb 3G, 3.0 (T-Mobile) White
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wintermute1
    Well, if you have the skill, you could always design and create the application. I am sure that there would be many potential buyers out there....
    I've been trying to learn to develop apps for the past 5 days now... no luck so far ....

But that's gonna be my first app, honestly I was thinkin about it probably 2 weeks ago!!

Craziness

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 16GB 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Can't you copy and paste the photo into the email? I've read that by C&P you retain the actual size of the photo and you don't send a resized one.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS 32GB-black
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc158
    Can't you copy and paste the photo into the email? I've read that by C&P you retain the actual size of the photo and you don't send a resized one.
    Yup. You can even copy the photo in the Camera Roll then choose to send an email and paste the full sized photo in the email for both sizes to go out. All the OP needs to do is start writing the email quit Mail go into the camera roll copy the photo in question then go back into mail and paste it in. It should take 10 seconds.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5C
    Feedback Score
    With the 3.0 firmware there are many new copy and paste features.
    If you select the little arrow box icon in the lower left of the photo app you can check several photos at once then the copy button. Start an email and past them all in at once.

Works with video on the 3gs as well.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone7 Plus Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    All of the suggestions require you to start the application containing the attachment at some point before you can place it into the email message. It is a flaw which needs to be addressed by Apple. The iPhone apologists would not accept this on their Apple desktop or laptop computers.
    Earl F. Parrish

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Here is how to insert a photo in to a typed email.

After you typed the email, while keeping it open, hit the HOME button.
    go to photos, select the album.
    You see all the tphotos, hit the box with the arrow (on bottom).

Select the photo(s) you want, hit COPY

Then go back in to mail and paste them.

It works well...

Feedback Score
    I use mBox Mail for my hotmail account and it lets you attach a photo from the email.