Thread: What happened in the "What Happened...." thread?

Device(s)
    Main Use: iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

What happened in the "What Happened...." thread?

Darn, I'm gone for the weekend and I missed the drama. Could someone please summarize the juicy details?
    CURRENT ITEMS FOR SALE:

My feedback thread

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    Basically some idiot posted some racist stuff and our moderator with all his "wisdom" closed the thread , I reported the issue , I am always reporting the spammers , and bad posts , of course I don't get a single and stupid thank you . . . ever !!

Man how I miss the days of the good moderator , some other moderator would just delete what was reported . . . but noooooooo !!

No wonder this forum has gone to the toilet , I only post here because I like to keep in touch with you guys , and I buy phones , but if anybody can teach me how to use or point me to that twitter or something like that I will be happy to be there

Oh another thing I just can't stand is that Menesys or what ever his freakin name is , I have him on my ignore list , but I just can't stand that dude

Device(s)
    Streakin w/16gig
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by neo001
    Basically some idiot posted some racist stuff and our moderator with all his "wisdom" closed the thread , I reported the issue , I am always reporting the spammers , and bad posts , of course I don't get a single and stupid thank you . . . ever !!

Man how I miss the days of the good moderator , some other moderator would just delete what was reported . . . but noooooooo !!

No wonder this forum has gone to the toilet , I only post here because I like to keep in touch with you guys , and I buy phones , but if anybody can teach me how to use or point me to that twitter or something like that I will be happy to be there

Oh another thing I just can't stand is that Menesys or what ever his freakin name is , I have him on my ignore list , but I just can't stand that dude
    i didnt see any racist stuff. and i think i may not have said anything about anyone's race as its always a hot button issue for some people. I do think US did the right thing and im sorry i took it off topic like i did. Neo thank you for reporting the racist remarks. just wish people would just get a clue and let the racial and social barriers between people drop.
    affect change and churn baby churn

want to contribute to a ringtone collection? want to archive and be able to get others archived rings? im planning on putting together a nice lil collection of users rings just email [email protected] your rings and ill put them together in a lil zip for all free of course.

the unofficial howard forums user contributed ringtones.

howard.f # 2 unofficial ringers user contribs

1000th post 4:55 pm 5/7/2007

Feedback Score
    @neo,

Hey dude, THANK YOU!

p.s.: I'm super busy this summer -- working full time (note my location...), in addition to school responsibilities -- so kindly be patient with my replies. I'm a bit surprised you'd diss me like that.

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Strata
    @neo,

Hey dude, THANK YOU!

Yeah , I'm that kind of person that needs to hear "thanks" I do not believe on that old saying that the best thank you is knowing you helped , nah not me , I need to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Strata
    I'm super busy this summer -- working full time (note my location...), in addition to school responsibilities -- so kindly be patient with my replies. I'm a bit surprised you'd diss me like that.
    I have contacted you several times and either you do not reply to me or you just say (write) yes , no , I will look into it , etc . . .

I contacted you about an idiot that was posting on my thread and you did not what I was expecting you were gonna do , to keep it simple and to make a long story short . . .

Is like this , if you are not with me , you are against me , period

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by neo001
    I contacted you about an idiot that was posting on my thread and you did not what I was expecting you were gonna do , to keep it simple and to make a long story short . . .

Is like this , if you are not with me , you are against me , period
    Neo, this could not be any further from the truth. I am not against you. Please remember moderators must represent the ENTIRE community, not just individuals.

Since this is relatively off-topic, let's please continue via PM if you want.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3Gs - 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I also reported the posting of a racist picture that was posted in the thread. Some people have no class.
    PDA Lineage
    Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3),Imate K-Jam,Treo 750, HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Touch Diamond(US),iPhone 3G 16GB,iPhone 3GS 16GB

Device(s)
    HTC EVO 3D
    Carrier(s)
    the now network
    Feedback Score
    WTF i start hanging out at the precentral forums and i come back and there are accusations of racisms. even people posting picture of offense stuff! talk about " what happen to this forum" wow. neo what up dude

Feedback Score
    We've got it all under control, folks. Nothing to see here.