Thread: Phone with movable camera to secretly take candid pics

Device(s)
    Verizon Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Phone with movable camera to secretly take candid pics

I'll try to explain this as best as I can. A year or two ago, I heard about this phone (unsure which one) where the camera lens can be rotated. For example, let's say you want to secretly take a picture of someone to your left. You tilt the lense to your left, and hold the phone in front of you. The person has no idea you're taking him/her, because you're holding it in front of you, while the person is on the side of you. Does Verizon offer any phones (current or upcoming) like this? Does anyone know of the phone I'm thinking of?

Feedback Score
    I don't think VZW has anything like this.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Kind of weird question, but I know the LG VX7000 had a swivel camera (along a vertical plane only though). Not sure about a phone that swivels along the horizontal plane, or in addition to the vertical.

Device(s)
    In Use: DEVOUR
    Carrier(s)
    Present: Verizon Wireless; Past: T-Mobile, Nextel, Sprint, Amp'd
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_T
    Kind of weird question, but I know the LG VX7000 had a swivel camera (along a vertical plane only though). Not sure about a phone that swivels along the horizontal plane, or in addition to the vertical.
    That was a really cool phone for that feature alone. Its too bad it didn't become a trend.
    Visit daveyp.net

Member of the:
    VZW CC

Favorite phones of all-time: -1) Droid Incredible, 0) Droid 1/X 1) BB Curve 8330, 2) Motorola E815, 3) LG enV vx9900, 4) Moto/Nextel i95cl

HoFo Feedback (6) 100%
    eBay Feedback 100%

Device(s)
    Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    the samsung a930 also

Device(s)
    Verizon Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Even better would be for someone to market a phone with a camera not only on the back, but with lenses on the sides, so you can easily take a pic to your right/left.