Thread: Where is "go to" in the browser

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8330(Personal) BB Curve 8330(Work)
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel(Personal) US Cellular(Work)
    Feedback Score

Where is "go to" in the browser

I have an 8830 Curve. When I have the browser open and hit the blackberry button, the "go to" option only shows up when I am on certain pages. I have found that one of those pages is cnn.com (actually the only one that I have figured out that works).

Another annoying thing is that when I click on "home", it takes me to some type of terms and conditions page. If I click on accept it takes me to a telenav 30-day trial download. How do I change the home page?

I downloaded opera mini as a work around, but I don't really like it.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    not sure about the "go to" thing as I've never noticed that problem on my berries.
    but for the homepage you can go to:
    Browser > Options > Browser Configs..
    and change the Home Page Address..

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Not sure if this would help but I always press G for "go to" and H for home. Makes it easier for me, and make sure that your Default Browser is the "Internet Browser" and not WAP or something else.
    Follow me on:

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8330(Personal) BB Curve 8330(Work)
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel(Personal) US Cellular(Work)
    Feedback Score
    Ok, I was on howardforums.com on the blackberry and hit G and nothing happened. I hit H and it took me to the telenav page. I went to cnn.com and hit G and the "go to" page came up.

I got into the browser options but I am unable to change the home page.... I think I'll make a trip to the Alltel store and see if they can do anything for me.