Thread: how many people jump on straight talk?

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

how many people jump on straight talk?

how many people are using straight talk? anyone dump verizon for it?...if you have straight talk please say you do

Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101
    how many people are using straight talk? anyone dump verizon for it?...if you have straight talk please say you do
    I hear it is going over big, in the Atlanta market.

Feedback Score
    Waiting for the Page Plus offerings on 08/06/09.

Feedback Score
    Straight Talk is a good deal, but second the motion on the Page Plus deals if they do come out when they are supposed to. Two of their reputed plans mirror Straight Talk very closely: 1200 minutes/1200 texts/20 megs:29.95
    Unlimited talk/text/20 megs web : 39.95. No 411, but you can use Goog 411 or 1-800-Yellowpages for free 411.
    August looks like some potentially exciting times for Page Plus users.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gestaltent
    Straight Talk is a good deal, but second the motion on the Page Plus deals if they do come out when they are supposed to. Two of their reputed plans mirror Straight Talk very closely: 1200 minutes/1200 texts/20 megs:29.95
    Unlimited talk/text/20 megs web : 39.95. No 411, but you can use Goog 411 or 1-800-Yellowpages for free 411.
    August looks like some potentially exciting times for Page Plus users.

Really?!? hmmmmm so ever if verizon does shut down straight talk those people can go to Page Plus for the same price and same network?? isnt Page Plus verizon prepaid? or is it a MVO?

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Really?!? hmmmmm so ever if verizon does shut down straight talk those people can go to Page Plus for the same price and same network?? isnt Page Plus verizon prepaid? or is it a MVO?

MVNO using the Verizon wireless network.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I switched my grandparents from Cricket to StraightTalk for the better coverage; it's been working flawlessly for them.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier
    MVNO using the Verizon wireless network.

wow..so how many MVNO (forgot the N in my last post) runs on the verizon network????verizon must have alot of room on its network, verizon page plus and now straight talk...soon as i sell my sprint SERO plan im jumping in

Device(s)
    E71
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    straight talk

worked out of the box fairly well as Verizon is well supported in my area, however the service quality took a nose dive towards the end of the initial 30 days with interrupted service (could not use phone as it would default to a message telling my minutes were used up all while I had over 600 unused minutes).

Their customer service is the deal breaker. Terrible customer service!
    Just how cheap can it get?

Device(s)
    Sprint Samsung Rant
    Carrier(s)
    sprint Sero
    Feedback Score
    wow..so how many MVNO (forgot the N in my last post) runs on the verizon network????verizon must have alot of room on its network, verizon page plus and now straight talk...soon as i sell my sprint SERO plan im jumping in
    I am doing same. Sero 500 is goin bye bye.

My Bro just switched over from VZ to ST and it has worked flawless. He got the $45 unlimited plan. Looking forward to the new ST phones that are supposed to be coming out in August. Will reevaluate ST vs PP mid August---If PP doesn't come out with these new plans I will be gettin ST.

Device(s)
    Sprint: iPhone 45-32
    Feedback Score
    Really?!? hmmmmm so ever if verizon does shut down straight talk those people can go to Page Plus for the same price and same network??
    The 6 months refers to Verizon branding. ST will still go on even without VZ branding (see other thread).
    iPhone 4S-32: Sprint SERO............Palm Pixi Plus: Page Plus ..............HP Pre3: AT&T GoPhone
    talk smart WB2YGF