Thread: So ATT wants JD award LOL!!!

Feedback Score

So ATT wants JD award LOL!!!

Hey I'm just trying to understand how ATT thinks there going to get this award? Let's see waived activation fees. . .no, waived upgrade fees. . .no. Oh by the way I work for Lockheed Martin do I get a service discount? Yes you do customer, but I have to charge you a $36 sponsership fee. ok? . . .

Hopefully there are some smart people reading this, but any customer who hears the word "fee" in this economy may go with your service, but they are certainly not going to think of ATT as JDP material.

Hey ATT do us all a favor get rid of all your "fees" because we all know it's BS.

PS don't forget about your $36 restoral fee for not paying your bill

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Are you an employee? Sounds like you work for Lockheed Martin from your post. If not, then this would be better posted in the general at&t forum. Not trying to be a jerk, but this is the employee section for employees to post about their deals with at&t.

Please see teh sticky above for rules when posting to the employee forum. If you are wondering, I am an exemployee by choice. I work for the State of Texas now.

As far as the restoral fee goes, there are numerous companies that charge a restoral fee and not just at&t.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    The activation fee makes sense to me as a customer, they use lots of resources to bring in new customers. To look at the actual numbers, see the dollar amount AT&T uses to lure in new customers versus keeping customers. They have to make that back somehow, besides that..now I'm not as keen on the technical aspects...but I'm sure it costs something to activate a phone, hence "activation" fee. Upgrading is half that but then you are essentially activating a whole new phone, they're just cutting you a break. As for the restoral fee, I ended up having to pay that once and I tell you what, I was never late on my bill again. The sponsorship fee I kind of understand, I mean they have so much FAN fraud they have to stop it but I think with proper auditing they can put an end to that instead of charging people to get a discount. Now as for getting an award AT&T definitely needs to step up their game when it comes to service, both the cellular service and training customer service a bit better (no offense, customer service rep here!), but complaining about fees is just silly. EVERY company has fees, if you don't pay your cable bill and it's shut off, you pay a fee to get it cut back on, same with water, electricity, whatever. Why should cellular service be special?
    Former Customer Service Rep

Device(s)
    lg cu500 6230 b, 6682
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    not in my life time, nichol and dime is thier middle name.
    eight years on hofo, n00b.

Trollers suck!
    IWDCP Sergeant

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

If JDP were giving out an award based on no carrier fees, then none of the leading carriers would win, based on the fact that, they all have fees in one form or another.......

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (neuro-devixe: SAMSUNG-SGH-A867/A867UCHJ3 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.0)

another helpful and pleasant rep toots their horn. so glad to pay you my hard earned money at&t. (:

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Ah, the Fees, aren't they the result of some ATT execs doing lunch with some bankers and credit card company execs?

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

^ without fees, there would be no network upgrades.