Thread: Boycott proposition!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Boycott proposition!

Based on recent comments from some users against couple Fido/Rogers insiders, I simply propose a boycott or a no writting act in this forum for the next 60 days. I think we don't deserve any attacks or insults from anybody, mostly when we try to provide some assistance to people who needs help.

Anybody will follow me?
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 2
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    It's expected, though. I mean, you do the job, you tell the people and then it's not good enough. Some find it misleading, others just say 'what a wash' and walk away. It's a double-edged sword, really.

I mean, the ONE thing that irked me was all the talk of an 'amazingly awesome Student Plan' that never happened. Otherwise, I didn't expect anything huge...

So yea, boycott? Nocott. No point, people would get it from somewhere else, and then you'd play confirm or denier!
    "If I said it, I said it for myself, not for any carrier or company for which I may work. Therefore, don't use it against me."

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    BGR has the stuff almost as fast as Howardforums, and about 70% of the "leaks" on this website are faked anyways. (Or "insiders" claiming Fido will get a blackberry 8900)

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lol man some people need lives.
    I'm referring to boycotters and those who 'drive' them to boycott.

Seriously, this a public forum. Sure there are customers and employees, but just because they feel the need to insult you doesn't mean you should 'with hold' your information from them.

I seriously don't get it sometimes. It's like you guys take this, and by this i mean this forum, as a part of your job. It's not.