Thread: Jim Norton + Ann Coulter?

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk Wireless
    Feedback Score

Jim Norton + Ann Coulter?

Okay I'm here in Las Vegas this week, (staying at the Wynn Encore, Baby! This place is pimp!)....

Anyway I have a secret vice and that is that I occasionally enjoy watching the show, "Redeye". I just got back from Fremont street, took off my shoes, plopped on the bed and turned on the tube.... I see on here right now that they have at the guest table both Jim Norton and Anne Coulter, getting along like they're pals.....

Has anybody heard Norton's comedy album, "Monster Rain"? I distinctly remember him calling Ann Coulter "snotty t#@t of a human being" and then going on to talk about raping her.....

it was just weird.

Seriously weird.

I'm going to bed.

PS- This place has a 42" LCD HDTV, but when you turn it on, it's the same damn analog basic cable that you get at a motel 6! WTF, right? They're gonna charge $300 a night and then not even pop for HD programming for the nice HDTV's in all the rooms? (BTW we got our suite for somewhere around $95 a night).

PPS- I do recognize that >50% of the time, Redeye is just painful to watch, but ~30% of the time I find it hilarious.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Never even heard of it.

Feedback Score
    I've never heard of the show either.

And yes, I have stayed in many excellent hotels with large flat screen televisions, that only supply (sometimes grainy) analog stations.

Device(s)
    lg esteem
    Carrier(s)
    metropcs
    Feedback Score
    yeah.. i end up staying in alot of 4+ star hotels cos SPG.. and theyre pretty much no HD signal as a rule..

the tv is more for looking nice than for using :P