Thread: converting tmobile curve 8900 to Att network.

Device(s)
    Iphone 2g
    Feedback Score

converting tmobile curve 8900 to Att network.

I need help plz. I have an unlock tmobile curve 8900 phone i want to rebrand or make it so it works on the att network, the network information still have tmobile on it. Can someone show me where to get this information. Thank you.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    No need. Make sure you had TMO delete the BIS account that was associated. Get a BB data plan with at&t and the service books will be pushed. You don't configure the BB. The service books do.

Carrier-specific settings are in the service books -- not the OS itself. If it has the TMO network information on it, it's probably because it has a TMO SIM in it. That is, unless you're actually talking about the theme (which is easily changed).

Device(s)
    Iphone 2g
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by briareus
    No need. Make sure you had TMO delete the BIS account that was associated. Get a BB data plan with at&t and the service books will be pushed. You don't configure the BB. The service books do.

Carrier-specific settings are in the service books -- not the OS itself. If it has the TMO network information on it, it's probably because it has a TMO SIM in it. That is, unless you're actually talking about the theme (which is easily changed).
    Sorry i am new to this, do i delete anything in the service book options?

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Nope. Not unless you're having problems. Do you have an at&t BB data plan? You need to get that first.

Device(s)
    Iphone 2g
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by briareus
    Nope. Not unless you're having problems. Do you have an at&t BB data plan? You need to get that first.
    Yes i do, i have the unlimited plan.

Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I am tryingto do similar and would like to know if this is going to be same for me; I have the tmobile 8220 pearl flip i want to use on AT&T

So just unlock, insert at&t sim and get the BB data plan on at&t and I am all set?

Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Not working; just adding a BB plan with ATT doesnt get a tmo BB phone to work with the ATT Sim in it

Feedback Score
    What exactly do you mean by "not working"?

Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Nothing at all was happening; but since then found AT&T failed to put BB plan on it, so now I have some things going, but not all; cant add new email accts

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    you need to set up your BIS account at att.blackberry.net. you have to log in, set up your IMEI and PIN and have the service books sent. if you never released the PIN off the old t-mobile account, then it wont let you add it to the at&t one.

Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    thanks for the reply

Yes - have done all, and exactly, that.

Still unable to connect some apps, unable to edit (add or delete) email accounts that are on the phone from when it was with tmobile

am going to back up accounts to desktop manager and then wipe the phone using its built-in feature and then resend the books, will see if that helps.

thanks