Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: moved

Device(s)
    Blackberry Pearl 8130
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon...supposedly
    Feedback Score
    thanks so much for the help. I had QPST bookmarked at one point so it shouldnt be that hard to find again.

okay i got QPST installed on my computer, but when i connect the phone it comes up with nothing. i dont think i have the comm port opened but then again i dont know how to do that so any help would greatly be appreciated

Device(s)
    XV6875 (Touch Pro 2) (Solid)
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel (Red)
    Feedback Score
    IIRC, you have to go into the device manager and move some stuff around, but I'm really foggy about how its done. google is your friend, and I'm sure you can find something about it on www.crackberry.com

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Do not do the update that way, if you do, that voids any warranty your phone may have had, my suggestion is if you can, go home to your home area, go to the network settings on the phone set to home only, dial 228 and do option 2, if that doesnt work, call tech support, as they can send out prl requests.....and yes the 300xx series prl is very wrong for a BB, 400xx prls are what you are needing to have, also possibly pulling from a non alltel tower could actually be why the prl didnt update....but if you still decide to do the manual update, please be careful, making your phone into a paperweight is not fun.......at all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2