Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Reported a customer today...

So I was in an account trying to remove Fido UNO $15 and everything seemed normal. But I noticed something.

He has the $17.50 EPP Alberta
    with the $10 Value Pack, $10 Unlimited Mobile Browsing, $15 Fido UNO Option.

Then at the bottom under promotions, He had a lot of credits attached to his account.

- $10 Retentions Credit (No info on this)
    - $5 Monthly Credit (Given to make the $10 VP + $10 Browsing = $15 since 5PM is in UNO)
    - $5 Retentions Credit (No info on this)
    - $5 Retentions Credit (Same UNO credit as before)
    - $7 Retentions Credit (For SAF)

(Not sure how this is possible even)

Total Credits: $41.00 per month
    Plan Cost: $60.00 per month

He pays $19.00 per month

The notes specified that they were given to make the $10 Browsing and $10 Value Pack equal to out to $15 since the UNO option includes 5PM already.

Also the UNO option was added and removed several times. I am assuming thats how the customer got the credits. I am assuming it is a employee, since the plan is dirt cheap, no one really knows this. Also, the account has been active only since the last $17.50 plan was out. Funny thing, there was about $160 Fido Dollars from referrals and 6 months worth of Referral Credits of $20.

Another part is the reps who fail at reading, not reading notes on why the credits are there.

I reported this, felt obligated to. There was one note however where the customer seemed to know a lot about how things worked, and gave the SOC code that needed to be added. I guess when some people read notes, they are really getting their coffee.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8830/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/109)

You've made a lot of assumptions, narc.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    That's what happens when you go reading notes in a place you're not supposed to

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Good Stuff Diamond! Keep it up!
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldIRC
    That's what happens when you go reading notes in a place you're not supposed to
    How do you mean? Was the op reading notes for the billing account in general or elsewhere?

@jase88, how is the op making assumptions? That many credits without a note to explain the reason for it being there, and multiple of the same credits (in the old tuxedo only system this was not possible without expiring the previous one first) doesn't seem like assumptions. The employee owning the account seems like an assumption though.

Wow I wish I had that kind of inside hookups. Wondering if it was an old demo line with practice or something.
    Formerly: Prom1, now I'm Supa_Fly!!
    My Feedback

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Well, he/she uses the term "assuming" a few times...thus I concluded he/she made assumptions.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I did assume, but that does not make it true. I assumed it because very few people would notice that glitch in the system. But whatever, the account has no credits whatsoever on it now. Funny, how I assumed that he was an employee, and there is now a note on the account saying customer requested his credits back. How else would he know this? Unless someone called him.

Device(s)
    S40
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Is Fido good for temporary Olympic use?

Hey,
    Where should I inquire to find out what options are for 45 phones Jan 12 to March 2nd? Vancouver and Whistler. Don't need camera phones, do need a decent screen to send photographers their work schedules via web. Any suggestions on how to get the best pricing for this? bobcov is normally found at yahoo with a dot and a com.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcov
    Hey,
    Where should I inquire to find out what options are for 45 phones Jan 12 to March 2nd? Vancouver and Whistler. Don't need camera phones, do need a decent screen to send photographers their work schedules via web. Any suggestions on how to get the best pricing for this? bobcov is normally found at yahoo with a dot and a com.
    Wrong sub-forum, this is the Fido employees' section.
    But... you might want to consider prepaid, just get a cheap Nokia 1661 for 55$ (CND) and use prepaid cards on it. Should be good for the time of the olympics.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondElite
    I did assume, but that does not make it true. I assumed it because very few people would notice that glitch in the system. But whatever, the account has no credits whatsoever on it now. Funny, how I assumed that he was an employee, and there is now a note on the account saying customer requested his credits back. How else would he know this? Unless someone called him.
    now a note on the account? So you have checked his account after the fact? Someone should report you

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8900
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    i wish i could see all the notes and all that stuff... all i get access to is lame sales central light edition or whatever... cant even change a value pack on that stuff.

Carrier(s)
    Left boob
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I like snitches!!!

they are like the nerdy version of Batman, just lamer...

my motto is "I did not see or hear anything"

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Diamond Elite only has access to SC as well...but there is an internal "way" of accessing the V21 notes...intriguing method too.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    All R/W within V21/SC and anything that has access is done on a backend database and then polled. Of course there is an "internal way" of looking at them. It's all stored, when the BAN is pulled and when data is written to it. Once you open an account, your request is logged and stored.

I'm not going to say what I think about your actions, but I whole-heartedly disagree with what you did. Just happy it wasn't my account, else Rogers would have lost a substantial amount of assets and would have noticed it - and not due to cancellations.
    Winner of 3rd Annual HoFies Award.
    Gold Medal for 'Most helpful S60 Hofo'er'
    Bronze Medal for 'Funniest S60 Hofo'er'

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8900
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    well i can see like basic stuff, but its a little disappointing, way less then rogers salescentral

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast