Thread: Samsung M320 media type...help!

Device(s)
    LG KG800
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers wireless
    Feedback Score

Samsung M320 media type...help!

Hi, I need help with transfering ringtones via bluetooth to Samsung M320, the phone keep showing not supported media type, I converted to wma and mp3 files but not working. Help!!!!

Feedback Score
    I am having the same problem. I found this information on another site:
    http://www.ventones.com/free-sprint-...thout-internet
    I just moved and can't find my bluetooth so I am unable to test it on the m320.
    PLEASE if there is an m320 user out there who knows how to do this let us know!!!!

Device(s)
    Moto Q
    Carrier(s)
    PP
    Feedback Score
    Hi the sprint SPH M320 uses qcp and midi sound files for ringtones

Feedback Score
    According to a samsung rep the m-320 will not do file transfers so you can't d/l ringtones unless you buy them from sprint. Its a piece of junk I transfered my service to my old phone, and will be more carefull picking my next one out when i'm eligable in a few months.

Feedback Score
    I have an SPH-m320. I moved to a different carrier from Sprint, and since I was on the family plan and not the account holder, I can't use the online tools to connect to the web service (especially since the number was already moved onto the new plan) from Sprint. I have a micro USB cable. I have a Moto E, and was able to transfer all of my contacts via .vcf from the 320 to the E. It did not transfer the photos that went to each contact; the specific problem I'm having is that I want to transfer photos from the 320, but there's no way to do that with bluetooth, and it doesn't show up with the USB driver from Samsung's website installed. I want to get some of the photos off of my 320 because some of them are of dead relatives, some holiday photos, and most are of my contacts that I've gathered over the years.

Feedback Score
    Do you know of any other forums I can ask this same question in, since no one in this community has the answer?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybuddy96 View Post
    I have an SPH-m320. I moved to a different carrier from Sprint, and since I was on the family plan and not the account holder, I can't use the online tools to connect to the web service (especially since the number was already moved onto the new plan) from Sprint. I have a micro USB cable. I have a Moto E, and was able to transfer all of my contacts via .vcf from the 320 to the E. It did not transfer the photos that went to each contact; the specific problem I'm having is that I want to transfer photos from the 320, but there's no way to do that with bluetooth, and it doesn't show up with the USB driver from Samsung's website installed. I want to get some of the photos off of my 320 because some of them are of dead relatives, some holiday photos, and most are of my contacts that I've gathered over the years.

try the bitpim application

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    6 year old thread closed.
    Just another day in paradise.....