Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Official LG Clout VX8370 Release Thread

Device(s)
    LG VX8300
    Feedback Score
    no problem

Feedback Score
    Trouble brewing with the Clout, folks. Well at least the two I've had. That reset issue is back on the latest one I received from VZ. It powers off then back on. Getting ready to chuck it.

Such a shame since it's a great phone. But if it's happened to me with two phones (one from an outside supplier the other a certified "like-new" from VZ - both within two months) it's a pretty good guess there is something wrong in the software make-up of the LG Clout. Keep an eye on your phone. Obviously one cannot watch it all day long but keep it near you so you'll notice if it does indeed reset. It is not normal.

Are you listening LG/Verizon?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by frayway View Post
    If you've had your fingers on the LG VX8370 Clout, you guys must be dealers because I cannot find the Clout ANYWHERE. At least in Metro Detroit.

Verizon stores don't have it. Neither does Best Buy, Wireless Giant, Wireless Zone, Walmart or Sam's Club. Only the Verizon store manager knew of it and says he doubts they will even carry it since VZW appears to be abandoning us flip-phone folk.

Two Verizon Wireless phone reps told me the last few days the Clout was released to indirect dealers on July 12. Well, I'll be darned if I can find one!!

Can someone please pass along the name of a dealer or their phone number so I too can get my greasy paws on this wonderful looking phone?
    I just got my dad one at the Verizon store in Plymouth on Ann Arbor Road. See Marcell - he rocks!

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by frayway View Post
    Trouble brewing with the Clout, folks. Well at least the two I've had. That reset issue is back on the latest one I received from VZ. It powers off then back on. Getting ready to chuck it.

Such a shame since it's a great phone. But if it's happened to me with two phones (one from an outside supplier the other a certified "like-new" from VZ - both within two months) it's a pretty good guess there is something wrong in the software make-up of the LG Clout. Keep an eye on your phone. Obviously one cannot watch it all day long but keep it near you so you'll notice if it does indeed reset. It is not normal.

Are you listening LG/Verizon?
    Yes it is a nice phone, takes great photos, great sounding mp3 player over bluetooth, excellent screen quality, great battery life, etc, etc.
    But as frayway posted earlier, I was having problems with mine with folks calling me and getting a busy signal.
    Replacement phone did the same thing, I worked for over an hour with tech support on it and he said it was not talking to the network, after I made a call it would talk to the network and I could receive one call and it would stop again.
    So I went back to a moto barrage and the problem with it is the battery life is inconsistent, so I have swapped it out for a now G,zOne revine.
    So far its great, crossing my fingers!

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Big Red V
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone noticed that the Clout is on the discontinued list at Phone Arena? Is Big Red dumping this phone?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Big Red V
    Feedback Score

Lg clout vx 8370

Will Verizon ever release this?

Device(s)
    ZTE Axon 7
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    The only retailer I've see it at was my local Costco store. The independents have it now.

I read somewhere that corporate may (I stress may) get it when the stock of VX8360's are gone. This is only a rumor.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I can sell you one. $179.99 outright, or free with an eligible upgrade.
    Low price, Excellent Service, High Quality. Pick any two, but you never get all three.

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    It is out, Verizon Corp stores are not selling it until they get rid of the old model.

Device(s)
    Note4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Get rid of the data requirement is about the only way they will move any time soon and get the Clout in
    My sister got one at a corp site store in Chesapeke about a month ago

wified from a monolith using a slider
    the United States is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!! Thank You to all who serve or have served and their families in the United States armed services!! Your sacrifices are NOT in vain may God continue to bless America
    For God so loves YOU, He gave His only Son....John 3:16

Feedback Score
    In the upcoming Verizon phones list don't have any info about this phone, though before an year there was a news that Verizon will release it around September 2010...

Device(s)
    Droid 1Ghz 2.1 BBv1.0
    Carrier(s)
    VZW-Agent
    Feedback Score
    We got accessories in for it a long time ago but never the phone, on the bright side, the 8360 no longer requires the data plan. And it still a good phone.
    My motto as a VERIZON agent- Treat the customer the way you want to be treated, if you treat them like crap dont complain when they treat you like crap. If I lose a sale I dont lose sleep over it I move on. Some people never buy from my store oh well $10 transfer fee. Some people are mad at the world, doesnt affect me.

Device(s)
    Motorola MOTO X4, Iphone 6S On VZW (Wife's)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I'm wondering if we're ever going to see the Motorola Crush?
    http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Motorola-Crush_id4251

Verizon really needs a decent Motorola feature phone or really a decent feature phone that's anything but LG.

Device(s)
    ZTE Axon 7
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JL View Post
    the 8360 no longer requires the data plan.
    When did VZW drop this requirement? I have not seen anything about it.

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The WB View Post
    When did VZW drop this requirement? I have not seen anything about it.
    August or so?

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast