On a Bold:

1) Wifi or Bluetooth
    2) why?

Device(s)
    LG Quantum
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T,
    Feedback Score
    My guess would be Wifi. When I have Wifi turned on my battery life seems to go down more than when I leave Bluetooth on. Just a guess though, no facts to back it up

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Maybe it varies from device to device? My Bold can't last a whole day with bluetooth turned on but I always have wifi turned on and it lasts for daaaaays

Feedback Score
    It doesn't vary from device to device.

Bluetooth uses less power simply due to the design. It's a low power PAN chip. It will hold on standby at 0.3mA and then bump to a higher draw as much as 30mA during steady transmission.
    Winner of 3rd Annual HoFies Award.
    Gold Medal for 'Most helpful S60 Hofo'er'
    Bronze Medal for 'Funniest S60 Hofo'er'

Device(s)
    LG Quantum
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by charchar90
    Maybe it varies from device to device? My Bold can't last a whole day with bluetooth turned on but I always have wifi turned on and it lasts for daaaaays
    The only explanation I can think of for this would be that your Wi-fi radio is turning off or going into power save mode the majority of the time, but your Bluetooth is staying connected to something (a headset? your car? another phone?).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobyus
    The only explanation I can think of for this would be that your Wi-fi radio is turning off or going into power save mode the majority of the time, but your Bluetooth is staying connected to something (a headset? your car? another phone?).
    second this.

Is your wifi actually working as much as your bluetooth is?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by charchar90
    I highly suspect this is a complete exaggeration, as the Bold doesn't last 'daaaaays' even with both services turned off.

How about being a little more realistic next time?

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    your 3G is gonna suck more battery life than both combined. i would say wi-fi sucks more than bluetooth while they are active and in use. i dont believe either really kill battery life when turned on and inactive. i dont think they are continuously looking for connection. they are just "on" and ready.