Thread: SE X1 keyboard problem

Feedback Score

SE X1 keyboard problem

Did any of u facing the same problem? the keyboard didn't work well and sometimes repeat the same character twice although i just press it once and sometime space bar doesn't response and M button L button seems dead u need to press it many time B4 the character appear? is it normal?
    what's ur opinion?

Device(s)
    X1
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    same here...the sliding mechanism is broke on mine....not sure if i should repair or throw in garbage, worst phone i ever bought

Device(s)
    SE Xperia X10 in White
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Canada
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by v600i
    same here...the sliding mechanism is broke on mine....not sure if i should repair or throw in garbage, worst phone i ever bought
    Wow worst phone you ever bought. You must be quite the connoisseur. The X1 was a great phone but you probably didnt know how to get the most out of it. It was rated top phone of 2008 (I think) by xda developers. And if a developers forum rates it that high I think you are the one missing something.

Device(s)
    SE Xperia X10 in White
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Canada
    Feedback Score
    And I get the double key hitting because the keyboard is too soft in some areas and doesnt give that click feel. Your phone isn't adding extra keystrokes... you are holding the key too long.