Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: The Noob guide to Tracfone/Net10/Straight Talk/America Movil

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2, LG Rebel 2, LG G3
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dc47 View Post
    Today is day three of trying -- and failing -- to activate a new Tracfone and receive the $15 credit that is offered in the website pop-up. The same error message comes up each time.
    Were you trying to use the promo code 89497 in the screen below? If yes, those promo seem to be intended for phones with double minutes. Which phone model are you trying to use that code for?

Attachment 144303

Device(s)
    Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Go Phone
    Feedback Score
    Who knows what TS value will air on HSN on the 27th?
    Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her
    mommy a lot of money!

Please let the women take over this forum from the
    old geezers, OK ?

Nokia

Samsung

LG

LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG LG

Samsung

LG

Alcatel

LG

AT&T Gophone ZTE Z223

Family Dollar Family Dollar Family Dollar Family Dollar Family Dollar
    Tracfone Lifetime Service Member !!!

Feedback Score
    HELP. Son got new iphone, still verizon. Data doesn't work but texting and calls work. I am on with Tracfone, but some here helped me get past this issue when we switch daughters phone.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2, LG Rebel 2, LG G3
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cimb95 View Post
    HELP. Son got new iphone, still verizon. Data doesn't work but texting and calls work.
    Check back later, someone will come along and describe how to load the APN setting to his new iphone so Data can work.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Boom <Tracfone Verizon BYOP < Selectel < Consumer Cellular,AT&T, H2O, Alltel
    Feedback Score
    HELP. Son got new iphone, still verizon. Data doesn't work but texting and calls work. I am on with Tracfone, but some here helped me get past this issue when we switch daughters phone.
    I have the configuration Profile: tracfone.vzwentp It’s on an iPhone 6 Verizon. It has a nano sim that’s a few years old & gets triple minutes,text,data. Top left screen displays “Verizon”.

Someone said the newer SIM cards that display “TFW” on the top left phone screen automatically downloads the correct profile, and does not need a different configuration profile downloaded.

Feedback Score
    update the iphone to the latest ios update. that should push the settings for data / mms to the phone.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14