Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CDMA Workshop 3.4.5 (Licensed Users ONLY)

Device(s)
    BB 9530 Storm
    Carrier(s)
    cricKet
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    This has be discussed many times, a lot of people will report you or find out information about you.. There has been multiple people banned for this already.
    --- Nat3 ---
    amo,
    How can I flash this brunette ***** to a sexy blonde with long legs?

---amoamare---
    Pull her shirt over her head. Thats step 1,
    this initlizes the flash!
    After this you simply have to use blonde_dye_1.dll this gets rid of the bugs and the ***** control thats built inside.
    After that step you simply get a bumper case around the feet.
    to extend the look of the legs
    thats how apple does it
    and thats how we do it !

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    then why dont they change their software to a subscription service if they have an option, what if their server gets shut down by act of god, authorities or a DDoS attack, I think everyone would be SOL if that happens.

I honestly do not like dealing with these people and wish someone would come out with a product with competitive qualities. I honestly would pay $500 a year just to not have to deal with cdma-ware. I personally don't like the software and I think that the software most likely violates most of the DMCA, Thus

After this I will be a very pissed off user of workshop, but I would change my mind if they started offering support worth the money I payed to them.

A good example would be a site to allow user registration and deregistration of keys to computers for easy transfer. They could also create a forum of their site to allow easy information exchange. I dont think the guy cares though. He is honestly setting himself up for another software company to hit him hard.

Im glad this is over with and I honestly will be willing to help fund development of another program if someone is willing to do that.
    My HTC Moguls's speed test signal with Cricket EVDO Tests in 2007.
    Cricket throttles their network and I only get 300k now

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold II 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Simple Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by nTranced
    then why dont they change their software to a subscription service if they have an option, what if their server gets shut down by act of god, authorities or a DDoS attack, I think everyone would be SOL if that happens.

I honestly do not like dealing with these people and wish someone would come out with a product with competitive qualities. I honestly would pay $500 a year just to not have to deal with cdma-ware. I personally don't like the software and I think that the software most likely violates most of the DMCA, Thus

After this I will be a very pissed off user of workshop, but I would change my mind if they started offering support worth the money I payed to them.

A good example would be a site to allow user registration and deregistration of keys to computers for easy transfer. They could also create a forum of their site to allow easy information exchange. I dont think the guy cares though. He is honestly setting himself up for another software company to hit him hard.

Im glad this is over with and I honestly will be willing to help fund development of another program if someone is willing to do that.
    Work is in progress for a NEW GNU lic. Software for CDMA flashing. Better then CDMA workshop.
    "Remember this like bad vodka now, sh_t's going down ruff."
    Code Name: Jammis
    Latest Exploit: TCM Case File: E1337D
    Quote: "Berry taught me many things ... keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

Need HELP, an ESN, Plan, or Number Change? PM ME!

Need help flashing a cricket phone? Looking for a download?

Phone Flashing Made Easy. Cricket Phone Flashing Software

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro (Pocket)
    Carrier(s)
    Pocket
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I personally don't like the software and I think that the software most likely violates most of the DMCA...
    Houdini is there for you. Half the features and much more cost.

A good example would be a site to allow user registration and deregistration of keys to computers for easy transfer.
    I switched computers this past week. I got the new GetHardwareID and emailed them with my new Hardware ID. 24 hours later, I got the email back with my new key.dat. Wasn't hard and didn't take too long.

Device(s)
    Trēo 755p (Sprint, flashed to Cricket)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by jammis
    Work is in progress for a NEW GNU lic. Software for CDMA flashing. Better then CDMA workshop.
    "Remember this like bad vodka now, sh_t's going down ruff."
    :^/ What is the new title called, and how far along is it?
    Official CricKet Mafia member

;^) Accomplishments:
    Adapted Cricket Internet to Trēo 755p (Sprint)
    Cricket EVDO on Trēo 755p (Sprint)

:^( Tragedies endured:
    Irrevocably bricked Trēo 755p (Sprint)

;^) Happy again:
    • Now tethering via warranty-replaced Trēo 755p (Sprint)...

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold II 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Simple Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr._Pseudonym
    :^/ What is the new title called, and how far along is it?
    Current NDA's & confidentiality agreements Prevent me from speaking any further on the matter until later this year.

Device(s)
    Trēo 755p (Sprint, flashed to Cricket)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    :^/ Ahhhh, so you're working on it yourself? That's way cool, and reassuring; we know that it's being built by folks who understand cell phones inside and out....

;^)°º(And there isn't that much "later this year" left, eh? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more. ....)

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Can somebody upload a new copy or email it to me at [email protected]
    THANKS

Device(s)
    Hero, Touch (Vogue), Touch (Vogue), Hero, TP, Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Green Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneleelevin View Post
    Can somebody upload a new copy or email it to me at [email protected]
    THANKS
    Please take a look at the dates in the posts, there have been two updates at least sense then. Posting/sharing a link got the OP's license key banned and they had to purchase another.
    Quote Originally Posted by post #1 11-04-2009 11:01 AM
    CDMA Workshop 3.4.5 (Licensed Users ONLY)

I've had a TON of pm's regarding this version. This is NOT WAREZ!!, So don't get your hopes up thinking that this is a cracked version. It will only work for people who have paid for CDMA workshop. I am merely helping out the people who have changed email addresses to where they don't receive the latest updates from cdma-software. I hope this helps the people that didn't get the email with the link.

I wish they had better support, Great product though. To anyone in doubt go try it at any shop, its well worth the $99. It paid for itself 6 times over the first day I used it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nTranced;13209027 11-09-2009 10:34 AM
    they didnt unban my old key, they just allowed my order to process. Id like to transfer that old key to my laptop if they would unban it

e.g. I paid for a new license

moral of this story is DO NOT POST LINKS TO CDMA WORKSHOP!.

These people dont play around and will find out who did it. I would really like to find out how they knew who it was though. All of the software is the same. Kind of makes me wonder if they have a trojan in the software that allowed them to search for the file that was uploaded. I did notice alot of hard drive activity just before the ban.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by nTranced View Post

Well, your worst nightmare has finally come true, their server's down possibly forever, therefore you can't even start the app even on a registered PC anymore. SOL
    I just knew that this was bound to happen sooner or later, I have even told Serge the developer back in 2013 that this server based protection sucks, what if he dies or the server blows up, or whatever... now it's gone.
    Luckily this app is kind of irrelevant by now, since there are practically no more pure cdma carrier left in the US.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by BillA View Post
    Well, your worst nightmare has finally come true, their server's down possibly forever, therefore you can't even start the app even on a registered PC anymore. SOL
    I just knew that this was bound to happen sooner or later, I have even told Serge the developer back in 2013 that this server based protection sucks, what if he dies or the server blows up, or whatever... now it's gone.
    Luckily this app is kind of irrelevant by now, since there are practically no more pure cdma carrier left in the US.
    Why the resurrection?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    Why the resurrection?
    I hope the reason its down is due to the Russian FSB kicking in Serge's door to arrest him while seizing everything he owns. If so I hope that chump gets a nice multi decade prison sentence. Either way in the USA CDMA is gone now and this thread is ancient.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2