Thread: treo work with pageplus?

Device(s)
    Kyrocya retiring
    Carrier(s)
    VzW leaving
    Feedback Score

treo work with pageplus?

I am looking into geting a used verizon treo w/ winMo and wondered if it will work on pageplus?
    Thanks for any info

Feedback Score
    I have a Treo Pro originally from Sprint. I have phone and text working with PagePlus now. I am searching for a way to configure it to work with internet at the moment. It has been a frustrating few days thus far.

Device(s)
    Droid Eris
    Carrier(s)
    VZW,
    Feedback Score
    i wouldn't see why not. WM phones usually work right out of the box. mines did.

Android fanboy til I die!!! G1 FTW!!! F$^k Apple!!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless (Tracfone)
    Feedback Score
    I have the chance to buy a Treo 700wx for probably less than $20. I would use it with PagePlus as well. From what I've read about this Treo, it's a PALM that also has the ability to be used as a phone (and camera). I hardly ever make or receive calls on my phone, so the idea of it being a PALM more than anything is appealing to me.

I would like to sync it with my Outlook Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks. I do not expect to use it at all for EMAIL because I only have a basic PP prepaid, not to mention I DON'T have a NEED to access my email on a phone.

I have an old klunker of a computer with no wireless ability. The phone is lacking the USB cable. When I want to sync w/Outlook, can I do it wirelessly perhaps with a wireless adaptor? And when I do, can I prevent it from downloading my thousands of emails sitting in my computer inbox?

If I were interested in any DATA, is there any way to access the internet or email, wirelessly for free without having to get a data plan?

Finally, I gather activating the phone on PagePlus is going to be a very simply process, right?

Thanks so much!

Mary

Device(s)
    Kyrocya retiring
    Carrier(s)
    VzW leaving
    Feedback Score
    I'm using one and it works great.
    Pick up the cable off ebay and only sync what you want.
    Page plus activated mine free and you can't beat the $

Device(s)
    samsung convoy u640
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular UNTNT20mb
    Feedback Score
    I have a palm treo700w works great on both pageplus plans.

data setup up is [email protected] password is vzw have a fine day
    I am a undereducated dirt ignorant hick that lives in a trailer park

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless (Tracfone)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    data setup up is [email protected] password is vzw
    I hate to admit this, but what do you mean data setup? I have to send an email to set it up? Is this a one time thing or what?

I have a standard prepaid Page Plus account. If I use any data, it will be rare, but I guess I still need to know.

Thanks,
    Mary

Device(s)
    Droid Maxx
    Carrier(s)
    Pageplus
    Feedback Score

Palm Treo & Page PLus

i have a 700wx (from Altell .... i left when they sold out) i have had issues with page plus on my internet, i did by the way put windows 6.o and verizon settings on the phone manualy (long story on how i did that) now once a month, usualy a few days after i pay my bill, i get no internet ( all i use it for is to check weather channel) i don't use up my 20mb durring a month anyways. if someone can do #*# DATA (3282) (send key) (modify)enter subsidy code (000000) and tell me the settings (ha password) (next button) Tunneling (reverse?) min-ha spi (????) min-aaa spi (????) thankx