Thread: I need a list with details contact information of iphone developers. Any suggestions?

Feedback Score

I need a list with details contact information of iphone developers. Any suggestions?

Hi
    I am on the way to make a list of iphone app developers. I want their mailing address, phone number and location too. But after a long search I failed to gather good amount of information. I also tried in itunes but it did not work out properly. Any suggestion how can I make the list easily? Thanks in advance.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    that is like asking the CIA about their agents... there will be a lot of developers who use alias and do not like to be public but on the other hand there will be quite a few that are open. You will not be able to get a compiled list of everyone very easily.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T :(
    Feedback Score
    I agree, sounds fishy. I'm a registered developer, but I do not want no one compiling my info.
    Put your document shredding to good use. Recycle your shreds from your paper shredder, there are a variety of ways. Make crafts from the paper shreds, use it for shipping, or in the compost pile....

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Why not just add a signup link on your site for interested developers?
    Coverage Mapper - A crowd sourced cellular signal strength mapping application
    Download from the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...CoverageMapper.
    http://www.coveragemapper.com

The opinions stated here are my own, not necessarily those of my employer.

Feedback Score
    It's not what it sounds like guys. Basically, one company that promotes individual developers, wants to have a data base of good app developers, so that when appropriate projects come up, it can contact most effective developers in quick time.
    Last edited by Jfoester; 11-12-2009 at 09:13 AM.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfoester
    It's not what it sounds like guys. Basically, one company that promotes individual developers, wants to have a data base of good app developers, so that when appropriate projects come up, it can contact most effective developers in quick time.
    So, as I said, why don't you let interested individual developers register on your site?