Thread: N-Gage problems

Feedback Score

Question N-Gage problems

Hi,
    Someone recommended for me to ask my questions here.

I recently bought an N-Gage (not the QD) from someone on Craigslist.
    I got it, which I was surprised because I mailed cash and if he didn't send it, I would have no way to dispute it with anyone. So that makes leads me to believe him that the phone worked fine before he sent it.

I can put my SIM card in it, a Centennial Wireless one, and I can use the phone's full functionality, except there is one problem... I get no reception. Zero.

Since his network was T-Mobile, I figured I'd try my friend's SIM, since her's is a T-Mobile. Same thing... No Reception.

Also when I have my SIM card in it doesn't say anything about wrong network card or whatever.

Feedback Score
    Well things seem to have gotten worse.

I think I have the White Screen Of Death!
    The Nokia logo comes up then just a white screen and the battery bar charging... only comes on when plugged in.

I was going to note, I got it from a guy in Toledo Ohio and I'm in southwest MI. I don't know if that would help with the Reception problems.

Now what can I do?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Search google how to hard reset that phone and reset it. If it doesn't work after that, there is nothing you can do.

How much did you pay for it? That phone is old and worth very little. Suprised someone actually bought one. Save up a little cash and get a used n95. You can play all the new ngage games on it.