Thread: Bing 35% cashback shows up again.

Feedback Score

Bing 35% cashback shows up again.

Just refilled my prepaid with the Bing cashback link. Bing account is not showing the transaction, probably need to give it a couple more days. Just a head up for anyone who is interested.

Btw, I feel i could really use data from time to time. I am on pay-as-u-go plan, what's the cheapest method to add data? I just need it for map and email.

Device(s)
    HP Pre 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Pay as you go
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersgo
    Just refilled my prepaid with the Bing cashback link. Bing account is not showing the transaction, probably need to give it a couple more days. Just a head up for anyone who is interested.
    From what I read awhile back, you almost always have to end up sending an email to the cashback support team with the right information from your transaction in order to get credit for the purchase.

There was a forum thread somewhere on another site (can't find the link at the moment) that mentioned if the CSR emails you back about cashback not valid for refill cards, there's a rule/exception/whatever in the Bing CSR "handbook" that says to allow cashback on (t-mobile) prepaid refills.

Device(s)
    Ascend Y, Proclaim, Ascend Plus
    Carrier(s)
    America Movil, Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score

you sure?

I went to the bing cashback site and looked through all the stores in "T." No T-mobile spotted. How do you get the 35% if their store link is not there to click?

Device(s)
    HP Pre 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Pay as you go
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indyrunr89
    I went to the bing cashback site and looked through all the stores in "T." No T-mobile spotted. How do you get the 35% if their store link is not there to click?
    Go to Bing.com and search for "t-mobile". Under the "Sponsored sites" section at the top of the search results, you will see the "T-Mobile Official Site" link which has the Bing cashback logo/name next to it.

Feedback Score
    If you're using Adblock in FireFox, you need to disable it on bing.com. And at the left of the page click on cashback only.

Device(s)
    Ascend Y, Proclaim, Ascend Plus
    Carrier(s)
    America Movil, Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mscdex
    Go to Bing.com and search for "t-mobile". Under the "Sponsored sites" section at the top of the search results, you will see the "T-Mobile Official Site" link which has the Bing cashback logo/name next to it.
    Found it! Thanks for the help!

Device(s)
    Motorola v195s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Did this work for anyone? It would be nice to get a $100 refill for $65. I normally use Callingmart with Chase Freedom Visa that gives back 3%, but 35% sounds a lot better.