Thread: moto q from sprint to boost mobile

Feedback Score

Smile moto q from sprint to boost mobile

Hello everyone I was hoping to get some info about flashing my moto q. first off I currently have service with boost mobile with a moto w385. I wanted to see if I can flash my previous phone which was a moto q from sprint to a boost network. I read from alot of sources that it can be done but don’t know where to start. If someone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Another question I had was if it can be done would I have a chance to keep my number or start a new service from scratch. Thanks again for the suggestions

Device(s)
    SCH r450, SCH i220
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Question I also want to flash my Moto Q9c to Boost (from Sprint).

Did you ever figure out how? Please, I'd love to know, if you would send me some links and info. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Did you ever got the phone flash to boost please advise

Device(s)
    SCH r450, SCH i220
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Yes, I connected my Moto Q from Sprint to Boost!

All without flashing or modifying the original software, or having to take it in person anywhere! Sprint TV even works! I did pay $30 for it, but it was worth every penny. This guy is good, he is honest and fair, and that $30 includes unlimited lifetime tech support, as he is very friendly, and happy to help you set it up, and give you free apps for the MMS and picture mail.

www.sprint2boost.com

His name is Shane, and he is 100% honest! Please tell him I sent you!

Device(s)
    SCH r450, SCH i220
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Is there a free way to do it? I actually dont mind the tech support for the one time fee.