Thread: how is the tmobile complete plan, using refill cards. is at&t $60 prepaid plan better

Feedback Score

how is the tmobile complete plan, using refill cards. is at&t $60 prepaid plan better

do you have the t-mobile complete prepaid plan,do you like it? how many refill cards did you have to buy to pay your monthly bill,which ones,is this a reliable plan.

Device(s)
    Boost i560
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Unlimited iDEN
    Feedback Score
    I don't understand why no one wants to talk about tmobile complete anywhere hardly on this forum! What gives. You ask a question and people want to give smart azz answers. $60 is a great price. Is it only for the phones offered? Is the $80 blackberry plan only for the blackberry because of BIS/BES? Can I get one of the other phones withthe unlimited plan and then switch my sim card to a different phone? I've searched for "tmobile complete" and "t mobile complete" and can hardly find any chatter.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 7T, Apple iPhone 6S, Apple iPad 3 (VZW variant)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon Prepaid, Total Wireless (Verizon), FreedomPop (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

The reason why most people here don't talk about it is because the Complete packages are really just FlexPay plans with full price phones. There is a FlexPay subforum in the T-Mobile carrier forum for such questions.

This forum pretty much focuses on the Prepaid plans according to how T-Mobile brands it: pay per minute or pay per day.

That said, the Conplete packages aren't bad. The BB package is cheaper than buying the phone outright at a store (or at least at dealers like BestBuy or RadioShack). Yes, you can buy the package and SIM-swap later or change your plan via MyT-Mobile (when the site is working... But that's another story).
    You can purchase the prepaid airtime cards to refill your FlexAccount, but you'll have to go online (or talk to a live CustomerCare rep over the phone) to pay for your service using them, that's a pain if the site's down or other issues arise. The only advantage to using cards would be valid if you're purchasing them at or below cost after taxes (most retailers charge sales/use taxes on refill cards, which is annoying).
    My common forum nick: GenesisDH.

R.I.P. Circuit City

We are the Bor... the new AT&T: Your World, Assimilated.

1000th post: Sept. 29th, 2008, 17:42 CDT