Thread: Perks as a T-Mobile employee??

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Perks as a T-Mobile employee??

Does anyone have a list of discounts we receive as employees of T-Mobile? Like hotels savings, rental cars, free checking accounts, etc etc etc...

Feedback Score
    t-mobile.corporateperks.com

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    It's saying my P number isn't correct? But thanks!

Feedback Score
    dont use the "p"

Feedback Score

Run far away my friend

The perk is that you are going to be working for a racist company full of people who try to tell you they are about values all while they sell you out in a heart beat and make sure you get canned for whatever they can find.

http://www.jobvent.com/t-mobile-job-reviews-C2610

I suggest a read through that whole section before you commit. The place USE to be good, it has gone the way of ATT and it continues to decline.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    um I'm already an employee buddy...most of the people on those reviews work in call centers...every company that owns a call center treats their cc employees like sh*t...

Feedback Score
    they used to treat the call center reps good, but it has gone down hill, i quit a few months ago im now a field tech for a small company. I am allowed to think freely dont need to kiss a customers *** just be personable and above all FIX THE ISSUE.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 8320
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Well, last year the perk was keeping my job without a well-deserved raise (our store is 2nd highest traffic in our region, and one of the lowest in commissions). Then, they re-structured commission, but didn't bother to change the flexpay commission (or take into account the huge rise of flexpay in urban markets and decline of postpay).
    Bottom line, if I didn't get tuition reimbursement, I would've made less money in 2009 than 2008. Wonder what the perk will be in 2010?!

(At least the health benefits are awesome).

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone (8GB)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway4Life View Post
    Well, last year the perk was keeping my job without a well-deserved raise (our store is 2nd highest traffic in our region, and one of the lowest in commissions). Then, they re-structured commission, but didn't bother to change the flexpay commission (or take into account the huge rise of flexpay in urban markets and decline of postpay).
    Bottom line, if I didn't get tuition reimbursement, I would've made less money in 2009 than 2008. Wonder what the perk will be in 2010?!

(At least the health benefits are awesome).
    Question: Do you get to keep your employee rate plan after you quit? And if you don't mind me asking.. what was the employee plan? I am thinking about working there. Any other cool perks?

Feedback Score
    dang! this forum's been dormant for two years?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thaidavid View Post
    Question: Do you get to keep your employee rate plan after you quit? And if you don't mind me asking.. what was the employee plan? I am thinking about working there. Any other cool perks?
    No you don't. The employee phone plan is really good! I think I posted about it earlier, but it's changed for the better. Try searching this forum for employee plan. There are lots of incentives depending on what department you work in. The tmobile perks aren't really that great, I was booking a vacation last year using the perks site, then end up finding better deals with just a normal google search. I guess it just depends on the perk.