Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: nTelos PRL File

Carrier(s)
    nTelos
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mstewart804 View Post
    Thanks I found out that my prl is 22802, is that ok. I also found out the reason I was having problems with the internet was because I had an IT policy on my phone which I have removed and have not had any problems since.
    Yep that PRL is just fine. It is the new unlimited nations evdo prl. Glad to hear everthing is working

Feedback Score
    I think I spoke tooooo soon , my phone the internet has been working on and off for the past 3 days and the only way I can get it to work for a couple of hours is to hook it up to the blackberry desktop, what could be the problem?

Carrier(s)
    nTelos
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mstewart804 View Post
    I think I spoke tooooo soon , my phone the internet has been working on and off for the past 3 days and the only way I can get it to work for a couple of hours is to hook it up to the blackberry desktop, what could be the problem?
    What do you mean hook it into the desktop? I you doing some with the desktop manager? Also, what error message are you getting when you try to get on? when it fails do you notice 1XEV or 1xev by the signal bars?

Feedback Score
    Hello, nTelos!

I switched over a Sprint Hero to nTelos and now have no data connection.

Getting Data Call Failure Error Code 67.

Still some kind of settings left over from Sprint, I guess. The guy told me I might not be able to get internet to work, although I'm paying for it. There has got to be a way around it.

Would this PRL update help me? I haven't been able to update firmware, update profile, update PRL or anything through settings, I get "could not be completed." My wifi, calls and texts work fine.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! (especially someone who has gone through the Sprint Hero to nTelos switch or is using a different compatible ROM.) Thanks!

Device(s)
    HTC HERO
    Carrier(s)
    Ntelos
    Feedback Score
    ##778# go to mip settings and where it says "active user profile index" , what does it have there ?

Feedback Score
    Hey, thanks for responding!

Nothing at all happens when I hit ##778#!

Using ##DATA# I've changed my active profile from 1 to 0 and 1, rebooting, to no effect.
    Not sure if that is the same thing.

I don't have any of the proper settings for nTelos in the EPST settings. Still has sprint junk. I have CDMA workshop up and running. I'm just kind of scared to make the jump and start editing in workshop or the epst settings (PW 000000).

Device(s)
    HTC HERO
    Carrier(s)
    Ntelos
    Feedback Score
    Is your phone rooted?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ciosclone View Post
    Is your phone rooted?
    But of course! I just installed FreshRom on it last night, in fact. Same problem...

I powered up my old phone to try to check settings. However, a lot of them I couldn't find on the Q9c.
    I do know that it was running PRL Version: 22800 and my current phone says it is running 02800. No updates work from within the phone settings.

Also, I'm also fairly sure my network / EPST settings are borked, but I don't know the proper nTelos settings.

Device(s)
    HTC HERO
    Carrier(s)
    Ntelos
    Feedback Score
    I had a similar issue and not all roms will let you access the hidden menus . Try flashing the bittersweet rom . I know for sure ( thats what I am running ) that it lets you access all the menus .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ciosclone View Post
    I had a similar issue and not all roms will let you access the hidden menus . Try flashing the bittersweet rom . I know for sure ( thats what I am running ) that it lets you access all the menus .
    Cool deal. I will try that tonight. Already had the newest FreshRom lock up on me and not restart at the HTC splash screen so I was going to do that anyway. I went here http://forum.smartphonejunkie.com/ar...-hero-roms-51/ and the only ROM they list is for non-CDMA Heroes.

Anyone else got a suggestion for best ROM to use with rooted Sprint Hero CDMA phones?

Any chance you could send me your nTelos settings, so I can doublecheck against that? (or at least the relevant ones.) Did you have to manually update your prl file?

Again, thanks for your help...

Carrier(s)
    ntelos
    Feedback Score
    urban plz pm me the evdo prl for ntelos

Feedback Score
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but if someone has the NTELOS 22800 .prl, I need it. Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonKnight View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but if someone has the NTELOS 22800 .prl, I need it. Thanks in advance.
    here you go... http://www.mediafire.com/?f6l0959x62ims52

Felt the need to resurrect this old thread.... this was hard to find for me.

Feedback Score
    but that ain't the newest....

Carrier(s)
    Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T(work)
    Feedback Score
    Im in need of the 21102 PRL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast