Thread: Can't make outgoing calls please help!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Can't make outgoing calls please help!

Hi recently I purchased an unlocked GSM running windows mobile 6.5. My service provider is FIDO, my issue currently is that I can receive calls, surf the net, send and receive sms but I cant make outgoing calls it just does not connect. I don't know what to do, I went to Fido and they said maybe it needs to be unlocked again and I went to two places and they both said maybe I got to manually enter the network code but I dont even know how to do that. Any help would be great I really want to get this phone up and running.

Carrier(s)
    ATT Nation Family Talk 1400
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    What happens when you try another unlocked handset?

Quote Originally Posted by karboo
    Hi recently I purchased an unlocked GSM running windows mobile 6.5. My service provider is FIDO, my issue currently is that I can receive calls, surf the net, send and receive sms but I cant make outgoing calls it just does not connect. I don't know what to do, I went to Fido and they said maybe it needs to be unlocked again and I went to two places and they both said maybe I got to manually enter the network code but I dont even know how to do that. Any help would be great I really want to get this phone up and running.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    The sim works in my old phone, the thing is my old phone is a M600i from the UK and my new phone is a Sunno S880. I dont have another sim card to try in my new phone though to see if its the sim.

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I assume you've rebooted the phone? Have you tried a hard reset (resetting to "out of the box" condition)?
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Hey, Yes I have tried putting it back to factory and still nothing

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

i have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by karboo View Post
    hi, i have the same problem. did you find the solution?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiocortina View Post
    hi, i have the same problem. did you find the solution?

No I never did

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by karboo View Post
    If your sim is new, then you can call to service provider may be error in your docs verification or if your sim is working in another phone then you can go in phone setting and check call setting.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Android Application Development
    Enterprise Mobility Solutions