Thread: The Nexus One is...

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Device(s)
    iPhone 4 (32GB Black)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile - For less than $90 a month for unlimited on my unlocked iPhone, who's complaining!!!
    Feedback Score

The Nexus One is...

... the BEST phone I've used in a LOOONNNGGG time... I'm done with my iPhone for a while... Truly... I think I'm in love, it's crazy fast and more responsive than people actually give it credit for... In short, I'm thoroughly impressed.
    1800th Post - 3/14/08 at 9:44 AM (EST)
    1900th Post - 5/23/08 at 11:56 PM (EST)
    2000th Post - 6/5/08 at 9:15 AM (EST)

Don't USE the SEARCH and get...

...You HAVE been WARNED!

Device(s)
    N1 & G2 next up=Samsung Tab
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Seidio hard case for the N1

Welcome to google's android world. Mine was delivered last Friday, and I agree. Best damn phone out there right now.

Check out the Seidio hard case. Nicely engineered design that slip fits over the phone leaving access to all controls and the camera. Doesn't work with the cradle, but it is so easy to slip it out that it doesn't present a problem for cradle users.
    Unplugged Since 1999

Device(s)
    HTC HD2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I Agree!!!!! iPhone is an iPod Touch for me now. And barely even that. As a smart phone user for many many years.. and have had many many different devices running many many different OS.. The Nexus One beats them ALL Hands Down. I hope Google continues to just build the Android platform..

Device(s)
    LG V20 and LG G Pad X 8.0
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile One Plan 6+1 lines
    Feedback Score
    The most interest thing is, Nexus One has several different languages (including Far East) support. The problem is I am not big on Android because audio support is still lacking (missing streaming windows media).

Optimum/Cablevision

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It also causes some bloat (That results in massive clipping in one part of the bass range) with Dolby AAC pro which is what Slacker Radio uses.

But otherwise I agree, I have Android and the iPhone is old news right now even with 4.0 which is underwhelming to say the least for someone that's JB'd. However in the case of the OP, they seem to have already gone back to the iPhone..
    Bye!

Device(s)
    HTC Evo
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Yeah its the second best phone (I assume the evo is now number one) and the iPhone is a close third.
    Last edited by Dark Past; 05-26-2010 at 11:55 PM.
    I need the Samsung Epic NOW!!!!!