Thread: My 9700 is a sweet *** phone

Device(s)
    Moto X (Current) Q10, Bold 9930, Blackberry 9700 (All Retired)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW and AT&T
    Feedback Score

My 9700 is a sweet *** phone

Well, I FINALLY upgraded to a BB 9700. I retired my trusty Q9H after 2 years and 7 refurbs later lol. I was thinking about going back to VZW, but I couldn't justify the cost increase by losing my 25% monthly discount. Anyhow...I must say, I'm LOVING this phone! It's fast, solid, awesome camera, and just works great! The Garmin mobile is light years faster than the windows version for the Q9H. PDA net also works great. It does everything and does it very well. I do wish that when the phone rings, that it would ring in the bluetooth headset, and that Garmin voice directions would play through the headset.

The ONLY thing I'll miss about the Q9H is the speakerphone. It was LOUD. Nothing else compares. Other than that, 9700 all the way...

Device(s)
    HTC Evo
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.405 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

I got one too. I now have an iphone 3gs, nexus one and the bb bold 9700. They are all great. The bb has the least amount of features and is probably the worst of the three for multimedia but having a full keyboard is way better than touch screens and as an actual phone to make calls - the bb is WAY better than the n1 and iphone 3gs. Those phones both hace horrible reception and drop calls often, the bb gets great reception and no dropped calls yet. The bold is probably gonna be my main phone because it seems to be the most reliable and is best for texting and email and phone calls. The android has all the wacky features like translation and turn by turn voice on google maps and speech texting and the iphone has itunes and a great media player but the bb has a great balance of what I need.
    I need the Samsung Epic NOW!!!!!