Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Lg enV Touch VX11KV09 Available

Device(s)
    LG Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Is there ANY WAY to get the updater to work with vista 64-bit? Im getting the driver loop error.

Device(s)
    LG enV Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Can anyone site some major differences to an end user between v04 and v08/09? I've got v04 and someone earlier said its worth it.

why is it worth it?

Device(s)
    LG enVtouch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    If you use the Internet with the phone, the browser is way better. It's faster, easier to use, and loads/supports more types of pages.

LG enVtouch
    Jawbone V1
    1 GB Memory card

Device(s)
    Droid 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I upgraded from v04 to v09 but cant find any documentation about what the firmware upgrades 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 have done to my phone. Does anyone know a reliable splace where i can find documentation about the changes.

Device(s)
    LG enVTouch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jman21012
    I upgraded from v04 to v09 but cant find any documentation about what the firmware upgrades 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 have done to my phone. Does anyone know a reliable splace where i can find documentation about the changes.
    If you find it, let us know. Apparently, it does not exist anywhere in the public domain. Neither LG nor VZW will divulge that info. Some folks have been able to get bits and pieces, but what you are looking for doesn't exist.

Device(s)
    EnV Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Funny I just had mine upgraded from v04 to v09 today and asked the rep at the store what was fixed... his response was a few bugs were patched up.

I would really like to know what was actually fixed/changed as well.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I upgraded from v04 to v09 today too (I gave my old phone to my wife who's phone died today may it RIP).

I have no idea what was fixed but I think I found a bug. Now when I recieve Multimedia messages, I get one long vibrate. It's supposed to play a sound file that I set it too, and if it follows the same rules as my text it's also suppose to call out the name of the sender for me - but it does neither. Has anyone else noticed this bug? Is there a work around or a fix?

Device(s)
    LG Dare
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Where was that file kept? External or internal storage?

Mine has started to reset while in mobile e-mail and in the web

Feedback Score
    Looking for some information here on the LG Env Touch vs. the LG Chocolate Touch.
    I'm planning to downgrade from my Verizon smartphone contract to save money. I like LG's build quality and wanted to keep Visual Voicemail so I was looking at one of these two phones.
    If anyone here has used both the Env and Chocolate Touches, have you noticed any problems with the touch screen on either phone freezing and locking up? Does one phone's touch screen perform better/more accurately than the other?
    Thanks in advance for any information you provide.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Verizon swapped my Touch with a "Certified Like New" device this week and it came with V09. My "data plan" is currently fubar so I can't really test the browser too much, but overall the phone seems a lot snappier and more responsive. It could just be that the replacement they sent is damn near perfect (no scratches, solid hinges, crisp keyboard, perfect screens)

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nismos14
    Where was that file kept? External or internal storage?

Mine has started to reset while in mobile e-mail and in the web
    I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you, I have tried both external storage and internal storage and neither work. When I send her a Multimedia message, it's just gives me one long vibrate - ironically though, even the vibrate is wrong, she had it set to short bursts. No one else is having this problem?

Device(s)
    LG Env Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Great link-update walkthrough

After much searching, I found this. Hope it helps all of you as much as it helped me.
    http://www.envtouch.org/discussion/1054/tutorialupdating-to-v09-from-any-version/

Device(s)
    LG EnV Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Updated mine from V07 to V09. Don't use the browser so we'll see how it acts.
    v07 made my phone act kind of buggy but when I had v04 nothing happened so hopefully it's fine.
    Morals: Highly subjective and completely overrated.

Carrier(s)
    $45/Mo. Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone recommend upgrading to V08/09 from 04 if I dont use the browser much?

Device(s)
    LG enV Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I cant get pased the V08. I tried the LG Updater but said that my I had the latest version. maybe I have to take it to a VZW store?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5