Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: LG Fathom VS750 Release Thread

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

LG Fathom VS750 Release Thread

Here is some new info and pic of the LG VS750.

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/The-...e-a_10345.html

It is also expected out by the middle of April.

Last edited by FAUguy; 03-26-2010 at 10:20 PM.
    ==>My Amazon page with LED car headlight bulbs: Diamond Vision LED

=>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Ooh! Nice! Thanks for the headsup! At least it looks like it has a decent amount of onboard memory. Not loads of it, but not horrible.

Device(s)
    Note4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Wirelessly posted ( Samsung Omnia: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; Windows CE; Opera Mobi/9.5; U; en) VZW:SCH-i910 PPC 240x400)

at a glance it looks like Touch,only slider vs clamshell. thats probably a good thing since the enV style flip seems to be on the way out but typical LG/Verizon style, a step behind the rest in features and will probably need 600 firmware updates to work right. the dedicated 3.5mm jack is a nice feature along with World capability. for LG fans it should be a winner. my sister in law is jumping up to smartphones from her Voyager/pda combo. this should fit her perfectly
    the United States is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!! Thank You to all who serve or have served and their families in the United States armed services!! Your sacrifices are NOT in vain may God continue to bless America
    For God so loves YOU, He gave His only Son....John 3:16

Device(s)
    The New Hotness
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    The VS750 is a very nice looking and performing phone.

It feels great in the hand and almost as solid as the Droid. The screen is bright, beautiful, and responsive. The slide out keyboard is a great added feature.

The top of the phone has the Power/Lock button. Along the left side of the phone is the Volume button and a micro-USB port. The right side has the dedicated Camera and Task Manager buttons (which is very handy!). The front has three button (Call/Answer - Window Quick Start - End/Hang-Up). The back is where the 3.2MP camera is located.

Personally I'm not much into Smartphones, but this one I could really learn to live with. It is a very nice phone overall.

Internet talk is cheap.

Man up, Show up, or Shut the @#$! up.

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Seems kinda interesting to me. I'm looking to move up to a smartphone when my current contract is up so this might be one that I'll be keeping my eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by Snap315
    The VS750 is a very nice looking and performing phone.

It feels great in the hand and almost as solid as the Droid. The screen is bright, beautiful, and responsive. The slide out keyboard is a great added feature.

The top of the phone has the Power/Lock button. Along the left side of the phone is the Volume button and a micro-USB port. The right side has the dedicated Camera and Task Manager buttons (which is very handy!). The front has three button (Call/Answer - Window Quick Start - End/Hang-Up). The back is where the 3.2MP camera is located.

Personally I'm not much into Smartphones, but this one I could really learn to live with. It is a very nice phone overall.

Did it have the standard WM 6.5 UI or LG's S Class UI?

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    It'll be called the Fathom. More details: http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/LG-F...e-a_10690.html

Device(s)
    VZW Galaxy Nexus / Google Nexus 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainBikerMark
    Wirelessly posted ( Samsung Omnia: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; Windows CE; Opera Mobi/9.5; U; en) VZW:SCH-i910 PPC 240x400)

at a glance it looks like Touch,only slider vs clamshell. thats probably a good thing since the enV style flip seems to be on the way out but typical LG/Verizon style, a step behind the rest in features and will probably need 600 firmware updates to work right. the dedicated 3.5mm jack is a nice feature along with World capability. for LG fans it should be a winner. my sister in law is jumping up to smartphones from her Voyager/pda combo. this should fit her perfectly
    It's a winmo device so you're not relying on firmware updates from VZW. Just cook up a new rom and away you go.

My Feedback

Free eBook, worth a read.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Let's just hope it's as easy as that... the XDA community only really cares about HTC devices.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    Republic
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thankfully there are other places to get your custom firmware on. But I still don't see the market for this phone as the TP2 exists and looks a lot better than this. Plus who wants WM nowadays while it slowly fades into obsolescence?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Looks like we have a bit more info on the phone. I'm wondering if it will be released the same day as the Ally - 5-20-10

http://www.lge-phones.com/lg-fathom-...-provided.html

Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    This is interesting. I'm be looking forward to seeing the reviews and videos.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some hands-on time at the local Verizon resellers once it's released.

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Expect this by the end of the month.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Hmmm...It will have the S-Class UI. This looks very much like a TP2. I will go and play with one to compare when it is released. I do want to see what LG did with WinMo.
    How is it that we give up houses, businesses and bank accounts when we want a divorce but can't part with a couple of hundred bucks to find cellphone bliss?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Announced today. May 27 for B2B, June 3 for everyone else. $149 after rebate (2 year contract).
    http://news.vzw.com/news/2010/05/pr2010-05-21b.html

I've recieved my demo unit and will be working on the review this week.
    So far it's not bad for a WinMo 6.5 device, but still has the resistive touchscreen. (I was hoping it might be capacitive like the Ally, but it's not.)
    The keyboard buttons are a bit flatter and not raised as much as the keyboard on the Ally.

Device(s)
    Pixel2 XL iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    VZW prepaid, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    LG Fathom customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan.........
    I wonder what this means exactly? In the past, anyone on an old calling plan (ACI, ACII, etc) could activate any smartphone (with a data plan) and stay on their old calling plan. The way this is worded makes me wonder if those days are over. Any VZW employee know for sure?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast