Thread: BlackBerry Curve 2 (8530) - Brand New In Box! - OS 5.0, Touchpad, Wi-Fi, Everything!

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

BlackBerry Curve 2 (8530) - Brand New In Box! - OS 5.0, Touchpad, Wi-Fi, Everything!

Up for sale is a brand new, in the box BlackBerry Curve 2 (8530) for ALLTEL WIRELESS. This was purchased from my local Alltel store which retails for $499.99 without contract (check alltel.com for more information on pricing). Now is your chance to own the very latest BlackBerry released by Alltel without getting tied down into another contract like your last phone!

Phone comes with everything included in the box -- Phone, data cable, wall charger, battery, battery door cover, manual, BlackBerry Desktop CD and I think there's a headset in there, too.

Phone features a sleeker design, top media buttons for you music lovers, "unlocked" GPS which works great with BB Maps, Google Maps, Poynt, etc. Also includes for the first time on Alltel -- Wi-Fi! 802.11b/g and it's amazing. Now you can connect to your office network. Just don't let your Boss talk you into working the weekends!

Asking $220 shipped to your door anywhere in the United States. Have questions? Want the phone? *CALL ME* anytime! FIVE THREE ZERO 459-8840. It's a CA number but I'm on the east coast. Ask for Richard!

(Phone has a clear ESN ready to be activated. This item is brand new. Phone features no ALLTEL branding but none of them do! If you don't believe me, go in to your local Alltel store. Thanks for looking!)
    Attached Images Attached Images