Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Results 1,216 to 1,229 of 1229

Thread: Northern Michigan?

  1. #1216
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,294
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Found another B14 site at M46 and M24 south of Caro. Running 2/5/14

  2. #1217
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    967
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max (Intel), iPhone 6S, Galaxy S9, iPad 9.7, iPad Mini 3, Netgear Nighthawk Hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, FirstNet
    Feedback Score
    0
    New site in Mayville went live today. It's located southwest of Mayville, at the intersection of Mertz and W Brown Rd. The site has B14+B2+B66.
    I do not represent any company or other entity. Anything I post in these forums or write on this site are my thoughts and opinions only. I make every attempt to be 100% accurate, but I am human and do make mistakes from time to time.

  3. #1218
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,294
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWDude49120 View Post
    New site in Mayville went live today. It's located southwest of Mayville, at the intersection of Mertz and W Brown Rd. The site has B14+B2+B66.
    Excellent! I thought I saw new equipment on that one last week on my way up M24. It shouldn't be long now before Clifford goes live as well.

  4. #1219
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,294
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    The new site in Clifford is live! PCIs are numbered weird. They are 2/2/2 on the east side of the tower.

    Name:  Screenshot_20191229-150507_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  47.3 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20191229-150531_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  26.5 KB

  5. #1220
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    967
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max (Intel), iPhone 6S, Galaxy S9, iPad 9.7, iPad Mini 3, Netgear Nighthawk Hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, FirstNet
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    The new site in Clifford is live! PCIs are numbered weird. They are 2/2/2 on the east side of the tower.

    Name:  Screenshot_20191229-150507_Service mode RIL.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  47.3 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20191229-150531_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  26.5 KB
    Someone screwed up and apparently left it on the air by mistake, since that site has not officially been launched yet.

  6. #1221
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,294
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWDude49120 View Post
    Someone screwed up and apparently left it on the air by mistake, since that site has not officially been launched yet.
    Really?? That's funny. I mapped it on Cellmapper already. I don't understand the different PCI's for 2/66 and 14. The sector facing eastward are all PCI 2.

  7. #1222
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    967
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max (Intel), iPhone 6S, Galaxy S9, iPad 9.7, iPad Mini 3, Netgear Nighthawk Hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, FirstNet
    Feedback Score
    0
    The Clifford site is officially live now.

  8. #1223
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,332
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    A tower crew working on the AT&T site in Moltke, MI. Due to the mild temps and lack of snow, the crew is able to climb. Very unusual to see tower work being done this time of year up here.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your results may vary. Network performance differs per user location.

  9. #1224
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,294
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TWX View Post
    A tower crew working on the AT&T site in Moltke, MI. Due to the mild temps and lack of snow, the crew is able to climb. Very unusual to see tower work being done this time of year up here.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AT&T should hire a bunch of Sherpas. That way tower work can continue throughout the winter months in the northern states. Those little guys won't let.a little extreme cold, ice, and heavy winds deter them from gettin er done

  10. #1225
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,294
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    AT&T should hire a bunch of Sherpas. That way tower work can continue throughout the winter months in the northern states. Those little guys won't let.a little extreme cold, ice, and heavy winds deter them from gettin er done
    Wish granted! A crew has braved the cold weather and did a full R&R on the tower south of home last week.

    Name:  20200127_120858.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  17.0 KB
    Last edited by 10mm; 01-27-2020 at 12:09 PM.

  11. #1226
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    967
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max (Intel), iPhone 6S, Galaxy S9, iPad 9.7, iPad Mini 3, Netgear Nighthawk Hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, FirstNet
    Feedback Score
    0
    A new cell site was brought on the air yesterday in Glennie. It currently has 12+14+2+4.

  12. #1227
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,294
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWDude49120 View Post
    A new cell site was brought on the air yesterday in Glennie. It currently has 12+14+2+4.
    Nice! I noticed a lot of the sites up there aren't getting the second B2 carrier. Saving it for NR I guess?

  13. #1228
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    967
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max (Intel), iPhone 6S, Galaxy S9, iPad 9.7, iPad Mini 3, Netgear Nighthawk Hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, FirstNet
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    Nice! I noticed a lot of the sites up there aren't getting the second B2 carrier. Saving it for NR I guess?
    Sorry, my mistake... The site actually launched with 12+14+5+2+2+66. That's what I get for relying on my memory in the original post.

  14. #1229
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almont, Michigan
    Posts
    4,294
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWDude49120 View Post
    Sorry, my mistake... The site actually launched with 12+14+5+2+2+66. That's what I get for relying on my memory in the original post.
    Oh...no worries. Wow that's even better and a ton of spectrum for that area. That fills in a large void for sure and I bet folks there will be happy and I'm looking forward to testing it myself

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Bookmarks