Page 67 of 83 FirstFirst ... 17 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1240

Thread: Northern Michigan?

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    Confirmed.....AT&T has started deploying B12 in northwest Michigan! This is the 700 spectrum they acquired from Agri-Valley.

From Leyland, MI.

Attachment 149470

This is from the site in Northport, MI.

Attachment 149471
    Last edited by 10mm; 03-04-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    Looks like LTE has been turned up on the site east of M33 near Canada Creek Ranch between Atlanta and Onaway !! That only leaves about 7 sites in NE Michigan to go! Well, 8 if you count Drummond Island.

Edit: It also appears I-75 is filled in now between the 188 and 202. It also looks like the one near Pinnebog(the Thumb) is live as well.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB, iPad Pro 12.9"
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T MSV 20GB RNA, w/ $20 unlimited connected Car / ZTE Mobley
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    Looks like LTE has been turned up on the site east of M33 near Canada Creek Ranch between Atlanta and Onaway !! That only leaves about 7 sites in NE Michigan to go! Well, 8 if you count Drummond Island.
    So I know I was picking up AT&T LTE on Drummond this past September (I just double-checked some screenshots).

Was I picking it up from somewhere else? DeTour? Or was it just on part of the island? (On other parts it often dropped to bad connections or connected to Canada).

Not trying to be argumentative, curious as to what they have / are changing....

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryLaPointe View Post
    So I know I was picking up AT&T LTE on Drummond this past September (I just double-checked some screenshots).

Was I picking it up from somewhere else? DeTour? Or was it just on part of the island? (On other parts it often dropped to bad connections or connected to Canada).

Not trying to be argumentative, curious as to what they have / are changing....
    I would think you were picking it up from De Tour. It probably won't be long though before the Drummond site gets it and I think it's on the tower by the conventiion center. I haven't seen the new one since they relocated it a few years ago.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    I would think you were picking it up from De Tour. It probably won't be long though before the Drummond site gets it and I think it's on the tower by the conventiion center. I haven't seen the new one since they relocated it a few years ago.
    Thanks. I'll have to pay more attention if I make it up this summer.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max (Intel), iPhone 6S, Galaxy S9, iPad 9.7, iPad Mini 3, Netgear Nighthawk Hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, FirstNet
    Feedback Score
    AT&T launched LTE at the site in Mio yesterday with a single 10Mhz B12 carrier.
    I do not represent any company or other entity. Anything I post in these forums or write on this site are my thoughts and opinions only. I make every attempt to be 100% accurate, but I am human and do make mistakes from time to time.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 128GB Black
    Carrier(s)
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWDude49120 View Post
    AT&T launched LTE at the site in Mio yesterday with a single 10Mhz B12 carrier.
    Nice can you confirm if they launched LTE in Pinnebog and the site in downtown Pigeon?

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    I can confirm LTE has been turned up on the site on Filion road west of Pinnebog road. A single 5 MHz B5 carrier. The sites in downtown Pigeon and the one between Bay Port and Caseville are still UMTS.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6 / S9+
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    edit: removed to different thread

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max (Intel), iPhone 6S, Galaxy S9, iPad 9.7, iPad Mini 3, Netgear Nighthawk Hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, FirstNet
    Feedback Score
    The site in Hillman finally received some LTE love today. A 10MHz B12 carrier was launched this afternoon.

The remaining UMTS-only sites along M32 between Alpena and Gaylod should all receive LTE by mid-summer.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 128GB Black
    Carrier(s)
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    The site in Hillman finally received some LTE love today. A 10MHz B12 carrier was launched this afternoon.

The remaining UMTS-only sites along M32 between Alpena and Gaylod should all receive LTE by mid-summer.
    Sweet. Sounding like LTE should be on nearly all sites by summers end?

1000th post!

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score

Just curious if the water tank site in Hillman was upgraded, or the Grosinsky road site.

AT&T could really use a new site at the junction of M32/M33 south near the 45th parallel There is an A/T site there with VZ on it currently which would make the coverage along M32 from Gaylord to Alpena rock solid.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, FirstNet
    Feedback Score
    It was the water tank site right in Hillman.

Yeah, a new site there would be nice. Unfortunately, I don't think it will happen any time soon.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quick Michigan question here, since I figure you are mostly all in Michigan.

Can anyone with a Michigan address AND who switched to Unlimited Plus share how their taxes are on the new plan compared to the old plan (what was your old plan line fees and taxes per line?). Is the new plan just being taxed per line or is the plan being taxed too?

I've seen a variety of reports and it seems a lot higher (not counting the problems they had with taxes in the first few weeks of the plan) but what I really care about is in Michigan!

I'm in Dearborn, MI (Wayne) and paying $4.61 on my Mobile Share Value plan ($15 lines after $25 discount).

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryLaPointe View Post
    Quick Michigan question here, since I figure you are mostly all in Michigan.

Can anyone with a Michigan address AND who switched to Unlimited Plus share how their taxes are on the new plan compared to the old plan (what was your old plan line fees and taxes per line?). Is the new plan just being taxed per line or is the plan being taxed too?

I've seen a variety of reports and it seems a lot higher (not counting the problems they had with taxes in the first few weeks of the plan) but what I really care about is in Michigan!

I'm in Dearborn, MI (Wayne) and paying $4.61 on my Mobile Share Value plan ($15 lines after $25 discount).
    I'll have an answer for you once I receive my next bill. I just switched to the Unlimited Plus a few days ago.
    Your results may vary. Network performance differs per user location.

Page 67 of 83 FirstFirst ... 17 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast