Thread: What's your bundle?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

What's your bundle?

I've got the FiOS Internet + FiOS TV Double Play (FiOS 25/25Mbps + FiOS TV Extreme HD) for $99.99. Two DVRs (HD and Home Media) drive it up an extra $35.

I think the Home Media DVR is a rip-off ($20 extra/month) for how limited it is.

What bundle do you have?

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.304 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

We have the FIOS triple play, which includes phone (freedom essentials), Internet (15/5 Mbs speed plan), and TV (prime HD package), for $99/month. We have had FIOS since 9/27/2005, and not once have I had to call in and report a problem. The internet speed is being increased to 20/10 Mbps soon, at no extra charge because we have been a customer since they rolled into our area. My husband wasn't very happy when they came in and dug the lawn up in order to get the cables from the street and up to our house, but now that he can watch the sports, and car channel in HD, he got over that....
    Last edited by Guest 123; 04-02-2010 at 07:20 PM.

Device(s)
    galaxy s3
    Carrier(s)
    the new brown (if we combine orange blue and now yellow) aka cingular!
    Feedback Score
    we got it back when fios was really rolling out in the dc area and before verizon jacked up prices.

we got landline phone, tv (pretty much the extreme tv now?0 and the 2nd up tier of internet for 99/mo for 2 years.

in SD we got at&t's u-verse, which honestly lacks to verizon.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I've had a ton of issues with internet slow-down, service outages, and faulty DVRs. Prior to FiOS and in a previous residence we had AT&T DSL and Dish Network TV for much less than what we're paying now with less issues.

When we moved we couldn't get a good enough LOS to the satellite to move our Dish Network service over and FiOS was the only internet option available.

The internet speed is great and the TV service is okay, but we were actually happier overall with what we previously had for almost half the price.

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Big Red
    Feedback Score
    I have the Fios triple play (extremeHD) in northern NJ (near NYC). Currently I have these services.
    Extreme HD
    HBO
    DVR
    20/5 internet package
    Phone with 300 minute international package
    4 HD boxes.
    Monthly bill is around $186 I believe after taxes.

Device(s)
    HTC Rezound
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (since July 2005)
    Feedback Score
    Got the basic TV package with three SD STBs
    Got Internet, supposed to be 15/5, tests out at 25/12
    No landline service
    Combined TV, Internet and Wireless into One Bill, which gave me a $23/mo discount.
    Never had a "package" deal b/c I got FiOS Internet only at first, already had DirecTV, and a CLEC phone service. Canceled the CLEC and went to VoIP. Dropped DirecTV and got FiOS TV. Canceled the VoIP and went strictly wireless.
    Wouldn't want a landline in a package deal even if it was free. It's just a venue for telemarketers. Can't filter them out the way I could with VoIP. Thankfully, the telescum leaves our wireless alone.
    Always here to help. Call me "Miss Information"

Device(s)
    Samsung S7
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    fios is not available for me but i have the other bundle..

phone--Freedom ESS
    internet DSL 3.0
    TV -- DirecTV with NFL ST, 4 DVR's (2hd, 2 sd) (multi room dvr beta tester for D*)

cant wait for the fios data.. !
    LTE its the network !

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus 256GB
    Carrier(s)
    USA (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    FIOS Local Double Play 50/50 + 1HD receiver and my bill is $77 and change including taxes/fees/box and router rental.
    "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." --Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    I've had FiOS since 2007.
    Just recently I signed another two year contract for 150/150 internet, Ultimate HD TV, and Digital Voice for $145 a month. I was seriously considering leaving for Comcast for a few months so I could come back as a new customer. Since as a new customer I could have save around $30 more a month. But they offered me the deal so it was easier to take it than deal with switching back and forth, pairing cable cards, having to worry about losing my phone number etc..