Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rebranded T-Mobile N1 Soon?

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G1 / Blackberry Curve (work)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrazr-X7
    Well I wouldn't give up just yet. Think about it for a second and look what is RUMORED to be coming from the other 3 in the next few weeks/months -

Sprint - Evo 4G
    AT&T - iPhone HD/4G
    Verizon - HTC Incredible

Unless the HD2 was T-Mobile's "Major Handset of Summer 2010"...they may just have something else planned.

*(I say rumored because nothing is certain until the handset is released)
    Well, I hope so then. My contract expires in September and if there is nothing worthwhile at that time, well it just might be the time to seek greener pastures.
    I'm a monkey and I'm Okay...

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    I hope they get some type of high powered android. Indeed; WinMo 6.5 is indeed dead and look how the HD2 is selling (sorry but y'all know the HD2 will be hacked to android with 2 months).

I have been impressed with T-Mo recently; I plan to stay. Lets just hope HTC and Moto continue to at least add AWS-band to phones.

Device(s)
    Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Doubt T-mobile will be selling a rebranded N1 anytime soon. And I don't see the connection with them carrying this case particular.

Feedback Score
    I hope this is good news ,I am still waiting for N 1 or desire to hit USA tmo stores ani time soon

Device(s)
    HTC EVO LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Q
    Doubt T-mobile will be selling a rebranded N1 anytime soon. And I don't see the connection with them carrying this case particular.
    I agree with this. I think that we started stocking some cases cause of the sheer number of people that come in asking if we have any accessories for them. Though, the demand for them is not what it was (and that's to be expected)

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G1 / Blackberry Curve (work)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Q
    The more I've read and thought about it, the more I agree with Sir_Q. This just isn't going to happen, no matter the amount and intensity of wishful thinking done. Tik tak, tik tak, until September.....

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey
    The more I've read and thought about it, the more I agree with Sir_Q. This just isn't going to happen, no matter the amount and intensity of wishful thinking done. Tik tak, tik tak, until September.....
    Tik talk round the clock...no the party ain't gonna stop....

But other carriers aren't better for android...see AT&T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2