Thread: HD Plus going up May 1st, 2010

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score

Exclamation HD Plus going up May 1st, 2010

"Effective May 1, 2010 the monthly rate for your HD Plus programming will be adjusted to $12 per
    month, plus taxes. Shaw is committed to offering you the best HD programming at the best value
    and will continue to bring you even more great HD channels in the future. To find out more about our
    services please contact us toll-free at 1-866-234-1842 or visit us at shaw.ca"

Existing HD Plus customers: May 1st price increase from $9 to $12 & grandfathered in at that rate. (no idea how long but would assume as long as it remains on your active acct)

New HD Plus customers as of April 1st: HD Plus $16

As of April 1st there will be 3 new additional options instead of taking the full HD Plus package
    1) HD Sports $10/month: CTV HD Toronto, Sportsnet, TSN TSN2, Big 10, Golf, The Score & Speed
    2) HD Entertainment $10/month: CTV HD Toronto, A&E, Showcase, HD NET, TLC, Encore Ave, WGN & AMC
    3) HD Education $10/month: CTV HD Toronto, National Geographic, Discovery & History

Anyone wanting to add HD Plus before the end of the month feel free to message ShawGuru at digitalhome.ca and he will get it added on for you

Device(s)
    BB8320
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    To bad Novus isn't available everywhere what a rip off from SHAW.

Device(s)
    Samsung S8
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom
    Feedback Score
    im not complaining im still paying almost half what i was wiht rogers and less service interruptions plus their CS has been astounding to me..

Device(s)
    BB8320
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisidan
    im not complaining im still paying almost half what i was wiht rogers and less service interruptions plus their CS has been astounding to me..
    SHAW EMPLOYEE

Device(s)
    Nokia N82
    Feedback Score
    Arggh
    Arggh

How do some people get the jobs they are in?
    Just confusing man