Thread: Is this a dumb idea?

Feedback Score

Is this a dumb idea?

So i have had my G1 since the day they have been out and love it but i am wanting something new and i want to stick with android. I am eligible for upgrade at the end of the week but none of the other tmo phone wow me. I really want a nexus but since i have a family plan with tmo i cant get the $175 price and $525 is too much for me to spend. So my idea was to use my upgrade to get an HD2 for $199, sell it on ebay (from what i show they are going upwards of $400 or more for a locked one) and then use that money to purchase an N1. So...good idea, or should i hold off on my upgrade for something else to come out?

Device(s)
    Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    People do it all the time.

Feedback Score
    I understand that. I guess the real question is, is it worth the trouble? Should i do all of that for a nexus one or should i just hold off on the upgrade for something new. Possibly get the HD2 and wait for someone to get android running on it. Just really looking for a good suggestion.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If you like the nexus one then I would do that. Ive considered it myself as a fellow g1 owner.

Device(s)
    Google Pixel XL, Huawei Pixel 6P, Moto Nexus 6, LG Nexus 5, Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The N1 is so worth it, and I had both the HD2 and N1 at the same time last week.

Device(s)
    NEXUS ONE
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    If you have the G1 now, please get the Nexus 1. I will be the closest thing to the G1 if that's what you're used to. You wouldn't be happy with windows mobile (hd2) coming from android. Trust me on that
    NO PHONE IS TOO EXPENSIVE!

Device(s)
    Droid Eris
    Carrier(s)
    VZW,
    Feedback Score
    Nexus one is definitely the best Android phone in T-Mobile's line-up. I haven't had a chance to play with the HD2 yet, but going to WM from Android is a step you don't wanna take.

Or, you can keep it nice and simple and get a myTouch 3G