Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Issue with Massonite

Feedback Score
    And he lost contact again. No refund yet.

Device(s)
    iphone 2g
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Sorry to hear man, i swear he did that kinda thing to me too, saying he would look into it and send me a new phone and a week after contact all gone.

Feedback Score
    This guy is one disgrace of a father and human being. Why take someone's money, not give them anything in return, lie, eventually promise to reimburse the person then just disappear again.

Device(s)
    HTC One X+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I know this is a crazy old thread, but did he ever repay you? I just noticed on twitter that he was a "suggested friend" and that tipped me off to check on this.

Device(s)
    iphone 2g
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Wow bump from the past. I dont think hybrid ever got this phone. He also sold me a stolen blackberry which didnt work and when I tried to get a refund he just ignored me. Do not deal with him I totally agree with hybrids post above.

Feedback Score
    hello i know that i ma new here...10 days ago ive been ripped of 400 usd by a user cardingworld also cardingpower..the site is cardingworld.comule.com...is it a scamer and a cheater...i cant acces my acount or post in site..i have tried all..but nothing...so from my experienxe...NEVER SEND BY WESTERN...AND ALWAYS VERIFY THE SELLER OK?also i have filled a police report and took the laptop there...to the organized crime unit..i really hope it get them..so be ware...and avoid the offers taht seem unreal ok?thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alin1985 View Post
    hello i know that i ma new here...10 days ago ive been ripped of 400 usd by a user cardingworld also cardingpower..the site is cardingworld.comule.com...is it a scamer and a cheater...i cant acces my acount or post in site..i have tried all..but nothing...so from my experienxe...NEVER SEND BY WESTERN...AND ALWAYS VERIFY THE SELLER OK?also i have filled a police report and took the laptop there...to the organized crime unit..i really hope it get them..so be ware...and avoid the offers taht seem unreal ok?thanks
    That user is not in HOFO, do they?

Also, please create a new thread about your fraud experience if there is nothing to do with the scammer that we discussing in this thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4