Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Issue with Massonite

Feedback Score

Issue with Massonite

So last monday I decided to buy an HTC Hero off of Adam Masson (Massonite), checked out his feedback and it seemed fine until recently Mak posted in his feedback thread with a neutral rating because of poor communication and delay in shipment, he got refunded though. I'm not sure about me though. I paid on Monday, he said he'd do it the next day, somehow he got a cold and told me he'd get it out Thursday. It's already Friday and he hasn't said anything since, no tracking number, no nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Massonite
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid.09
    I'll take it for $300
    Ok 300 it is. Send me an EMT to [email protected] and I'll have it shipped out.
    Did you recieve it?
    Just got it like right now lol

Thanks very much
    Did you recieve it?
    Just got it like right now lol

Thanks very much
    No problem. Didn't expect waking up and sending $300 away a few minutes later haha. If you could get it out today that'd be great.
    I can try. I'm at work, phone's at home. If I can make it to the post office it will go out tonight, otherwise I'll bring it with me and send it out on my lunch tomorrow.
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.419 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126)

Hey man

I got a nasty bug so I've been off work. I am sorry for the delay.

It will go out tomorrow for sure.

Again I'm sorry for the delay. I'll send the tracking right away.

Adam

There is another member on HOFO reported Massonite earlier this week and I remember helping Mak solving the issue with Massonite few weeks before, that's why I PM mak and ask him to leave a proper feedback right away and he did.

Since he did refunded Mak, so I lift his ban last time and pull him out from the list of scammers. I sent a PM to Massonite 2 days ago about a BB9700 that he suppose to ship out and he said he is sick these days but will go ship the phone out, as of now, no tracking or package received by the buyer yet.

I would give him another day (Friday) to ship the phones out....and mean while I will post in his feedback thread to prevent more people buying from him. (Don't want to ban him just yet)

Feedback Score
    I mean the guy has excellent feedback so far but somehow has managed to slip up now. Maybe he honestly is ill, but in my eyes if you're going to take someone's money at least keep up your end of the bargain. It's strange, and the last time he was online was two days ago in the morning time. Hopefully he gets it out because I want to keep my amount of times scammed to once, and only once. Thank you for your help.

Feedback Score
    New PM from him

Hey man, hate to bug you but did you get it out? If so, can I get the tracking number please?
    Hey there

The phone should have arrived I sent it out last week.

Contact me via e-mail. I am no longer going to associate myself with this website.

[email protected]

But why is he unable to provide a tracking number if he shipped out?

Keep me updated.

Feedback Score
    Two e-mails sent to him and no reply, it's Monday, 3:31 PM and no package here either.

Ran out of patience, banned him. Let me know if you receive something from him.

Feedback Score
    Called and left him a voicemail. Sent a text message as well.

Quote Originally Posted by buster
    403-402-3737 was his cell that I texted. He had me ship the package to his work and we his buddies Paypal

I'll dig around but I don't know if I have his work address still.

Feedback Score
    Got an e-mail from him this morning.

To: Jacob <[email protected]>

Hey man

Well I don't have any reason to blame you for being upset. Not sure if it's
    even worth trying to explain what's been happening. I haven't had an
    opportunity to check my email since last weekend because of everything going
    on. I didn't intend for things to happen this way, and I'm sorry things
    ended up like this.

I won't be home until Sunday night so I will have to ship the phone out on
    Monday morning. Please resend your address, as it's on HowardForums and I
    no longer have access to my account there.

Thanks,
    Adam

So did you provide him your address?

Feedback Score
    Yeah. I told him if I don't get a tracking number confirming it's been shipped on Monday I'm going to be taking further action.

Maybe this will make you feel better, the other buyer of Massonite received the blackberry today, let's hope you receive yours first thing Monday morning.

Feedback Score
    Hopefully he pulls through because I am phone less in 16 hours. I'll update you. Ban will be lifted if everything goes O.K right?

He has to talk to me first.

Feedback Score
    So it's Friday, April 23rd. No email reply with a tracking number and definitely haven't received my phone yet. If he's in Calgary and I'm in Toronto, it should take more than 4 days to send it, correct? Assuming he sent it regularly and not via XpressPost.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast