Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Lookin at a Lexus LS430 or LS600 anyone own either?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Island.Boy
    Ok long debate with the soon to be Misses... GS450h. must be brand new she stated (warranty and just peace of mind on her part)

It is a good car so I hear for VIP packages and is a big sedan which I love.
    middleman and a baller, whoa you are beating Ionnuke there. http://www.1999.co.jp/search_e.asp?T...ey=aoshima+VIP

take a look at these 'scale' model VIP car kits, might give you an indication what you want to do. Maybe I'll eventually build a VIP Cima!
    ANA The Launch Customer for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner

Device(s)
    sh-06a, f-01a
    Carrier(s)
    at&t singtel
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would go for a crown majesta for large sedan. My all time fav JDM luxury car.
    BTW aren't celsior already discontinued?
    EVERYTHING'S GONE

Device(s)
    Current: Fujitsu F-01A (Blue), NEC N-01B (Tiara White), SH906i (White)
    Carrier(s)
    NTT DoCoMo
    Feedback Score
    Haha! If I was balling I would have been able to get the LF-A ! I talked to the dealer the sticker price was 61,000 but I told them I wouldnt pay more then 52,000 ( The MSRP was 57500 but this one has the active power stabilizer suspension system and that is another 3k add on)

But I told them I am selling my M3 (which is finally paid off and I managed to find someone that would take it with the extra set of wheels as well as the extra lip kit and some extra performance parts for 26,000)

So it is pretty much half way paid off I am gonna go down this weekend and get it probably Sunday morning.

I been driving around in a rental Hummer H2 haha this thing is a POS out here especially in traffic and in Waikiki.
    Def one of the best the crown is. It never stopped but they just introduced it as a Lexus in 06 when they brought the USF40.

I have been researching body kits from AimGain and Mode Parfume.

I am not going to make mine all crazy and gaudy my end goal is super clean and a beast under the hood that is capable of keeping up and beating the M3's out here and the Evo's.

I know that the Hybrid engine has quite a few aftermarket things I can do to it in Japan so it will be a little harder doing it here since it is a newer engine platform.

Device(s)
    sh-06a, f-01a
    Carrier(s)
    at&t singtel
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So, the leasing thing for LF-A is just a joke right?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    NTT DoCoMo
    Feedback Score
    Of course though I hear that the exotic rental place here in Oahu may be getting one in the summer, Id love to test drive it for a day.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Not sure if you heard of this site but:
    www.vipstylecars.com

These guys are the top of the top in terms of NA VIP clubs & members. I am sure they can guide you to the best deal on parts and where to source them!

Also, for technical stuff go to: www.clublexus.com - these guys know these cars inside out; go to the forums section in case you haven't done so already!

Cheers,
    Mike

Device(s)
    Current: White I9100
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Wow they're like Asian low riders

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    NTT DoCoMo
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the link that stuff is legit IMO.

Feedback Score
    I have a ls600h it the best CAR EVER IT 122,000 dollar and I have a f430 farrarri and 6 s63 and s65 and I have the best aston Martin db9

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I'd save your money until the new model comes out. The current LS is going to look super dated in a couple of years. If you want to spend that kind of money right now, I'd personally go for a IS F but I realize they are different types of cars.

Feedback Score
    My wife has a Lexus GS love it. I bought aTesla S and have never been more excited about a car.

Sent with the HoFo App

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5