Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Revol Wireless 2010

Feedback Score
    Anyway you can show me how to do it so I can do it myself here in Columbus?

Carrier(s)
    Revol (Flashed myself)
    Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    Revol (Flashed myself)
    Feedback Score
    So I got my phone flashed over to revol using this:
    http://z4cellforums.webs.com/apps/fo...-over-to-revol

But How do I get my esn on there network.
    I flashed a og Droid over. I call *611 and revol says" You number is ***-***-****"
    So they repeated my number back to me.
    So I went into a side store that flashes smart phones and asked for a simple esn and have it put in replace of my old phone.
    Yet it comes up not a valid esn. So what do I do? They want me to pay 50 bucks to re-flashed it.
    I just have a feeling I can get around it.
    I did the same to my old droid x but it received text and voice mail notifications but thats after i flashed it and I just couldn't call out. But my droid 1 doesnt receive anything. I put every setting I put on my x but i dont receive anything.

So what did i do wrong? anyone?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by neodarke View Post
    I just had an old HTC Touch Pro from Alltel flashed to revol, since verizon refuses to activate these phones unless you were a former alltel customer, and even then it's doubtful. I was able to get web working with the instructiuons here, but one thing I notice all the time is that the connection type is allways 1xRTT, it never goes to EV-DO.. Is there something I need to add to get EV-DO working? I suspect this will also cut down my talk time, being on an older network..
    Has anyone gotten their flashed phone to work on the EV-DO network? Does Revol even have EV-DO? I would assume they do, since they are now selling Android phones..I'd really like to not have to charge my phone every day, since being on the 1xRTT network really drains the battery compared to EV-DO (I'd also love faster download speeds for my mail and internet, also)

Feedback Score
    Sorry, Revol only provides the 1xRTT network, I called earlier in the year and they said they have no plans to upgrade to an EV-DO network anytime soon.

Carrier(s)
    Revol (Flashed myself)
    Feedback Score
    Well when I last went,l they were talking about getting 3g soon. Cause trust me the 1x works but is very slow on my droid 1.

Carrier(s)
    Revol (Flashed myself)
    Feedback Score
    If you need any help flashing a Android to revol. Please feel free to visit my site or ask me.
    I just flashed my thunderbolt to revol like three days ago with talk/text/mms/internet.
    I did it all myself too.
    I used CDMA Workshop 2.7
    and
    Qpst

Thats it.

Full guide here:
    http://z4cellforums.webs.com/apps/fo...network-?next=

And

All in one torrent *Contains QPST, CDMA WS 2.7 Cracked, HW Virtual Serial Port (DO NOT NEED), PRL, APN*: http://194.71.107.80/torrent/7278116...id_Revol_Flash

As long as you can get your phone into diag mode and have a samsung or htc phone you can do it yourself.
    Last edited by fifiknw; 06-30-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3