Thread: Random re-booting

Device(s)
    C702
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone NZ
    Feedback Score

Random re-booting

Hi, My C702 just won't start up. It just keeps rebooting. When I turn it on, the logo appears on the screen, the keypad lights up, then it goes off again, then after 2 seconds, it reboots again, and so forth...
    Earlier when I first got it, it did reboot randomly maybe twice a week, but worked ok after that. But now, it just keeps re-booting without going into the phone menu...
    The other funny thing is, at the moment, when I connect it via USB to my PC, I can browse the files/pictures/data in the phone via my PC. I tried doing an Software Update service via PC, and it says the phone has the latest software update...
    Please help. I want to break out of this constant re-booting cycle, and get into my phone again.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    You should re-flash your phone's firmware. (many ways to do this, probably best to get generic firmware from topsony and flash with A2uploader)

If you're not familiar with this procedure, just Google for one of the many guides to using A2uploader, or just ask back here.