Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sprint Flash to Boost mobile

Feedback Score
    tough with a mac. i think you need a pc.
    PM me
    Putting the phone you want on the service you pay for is not a crime. No one has ever been convicted of it!
    No one has ever been convicted of talking about it either!

If you think I helped, please Click the star below. Unfortunately there is no "you're an idiot" button yet, but you can PM me!
    | | |
    VVV

Device(s)
    Verizon iPhone 5S 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket (R.I.P. AIO)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LargePrime View Post
    tough with a mac. i think you need a pc.
    Most Macs that aren't dinosaurs are Intel powered. He doesn't need a PC, just a copy of Windows.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nothing runs Windows better than a Mac! It definitely puts the hardware to an actual purpose

That or Linux, I hear it's similar to Android for some reason.

Feedback Score
    can i used a blackberry style from sprint on boost mobile????

Device(s)
    HTC Diamond
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by primetechv2 View Post
    Nothing runs Windows better than a Mac! It definitely puts the hardware to an actual purpose

That or Linux, I hear it's similar to Android for some reason.
    Android IS Linux!..Linux is an open source operating system made from Unix...

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using HowardForums

Device(s)
    LG Optimus G
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by j-smokey View Post
    Android IS Linux!..Linux is an open source operating system made from Unix...

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using HowardForums
    Yeah, all Linux systems are a collection of software (usually open source) built on top of the Linux kernel so android is Linux but is only running the kernel, hence why you can't take typical Linux software and compile them for android due to not having necessary libraries. However it was initially made as a free alternative to Unix I don't think I'd call it a form of Unix, yes it's very very similar as far as usage goes but are completely seperate projects and Linux was created without using the Unix source code. But yeah, Linux was initially created as just a free (open source) alternative to Unix by GNU, and Linus Torvalds created the kernel for it before the GNU team was able to complete a kernel so hence you get an OS with the Linux kernel packed with GNU software around it.

The fact that Linux operating system's are just a kernel with other software packages built on is also why you get non-linux operating systems running a lot of the same software such as Solaris or the BSD projects. You can actually install X11 on Mac OS X and run the typical Linux interfaces on a Mac as well since the Mac's kernel is a Mach kernel which is also a Unix alternative kernel. Sorry, I know totally off-topic but I'm a linux junkie lol

Feedback Score
    I have a sprint samsung galaxy s2 and i want to use it with boost mobile, is this possible?? Please help

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 2
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile / Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KEYLON30 View Post
    I have a sprint samsung galaxy s2 and i want to use it with boost mobile, is this possible?? Please help
    You can find instructions very easily. Just Google "flash galaxy s2 to
    boost mobile". You will find several step by step guides.

Feedback Score
    i need help with the same, i have a galaxy s2 on sprint and i want to change it to boost, can i get a step by step process? i dont want to pay a huge amount, do i need something called an esn? need huge amount of help

Feedback Score
    I have a samsung Galaxy S3 from sprint. I think it has a bad ESN. If so, what can I do to clear the bad ESN and get service again whether it be through sprint or another cell service? Or does a bad esn mean i am SOL?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kiarawalker View Post
    I have a samsung Galaxy S3 from sprint. I think it has a bad ESN. If so, what can I do to clear the bad ESN and get service again whether it be through sprint or another cell service? Or does a bad esn mean i am SOL?
    Do a search here

Carrier(s)
    Revol (Flashed myself)
    Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    Revol (Flashed myself)
    Feedback Score
    Direct download the the guide with no nam or profile editing here:
    http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9385208

Feedback Score
    Hey man, just joined the forum. I searched and found your post about Sprint to Boost. I have a clean (right term??) Samsung Gs3 previously used on Sprint network. I saw your quote "Other than that, you can do it all on your own." To be honest, after that I'M LOST. I've been running on Boost for 3-4 yrs. now with a Galaxy Rush. Would like to get this Gs3 from Sprint up and running to replace the rush. With a little more info and understanding of terms, I know I can do it. Can you help? How do you want to communicate? Thanks in advance....Greatly appreciated!

Feedback Score
    Is anyone out there going to try and answer my question? Can a Sprint Galaxy S3 be activated on Boost Mobile? I already have a Boost account. Come on guys.....

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast