Thread: Getting the sdk kit only for the beta firmwares

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Getting the sdk kit only for the beta firmwares

I was thinking of buying the sdk kit for the 4.0 beta but I have a windows latpop is there anyway I can just update the phone to the 4.0 beta to play around with it? I'm not interested in developing apps. Any ideas will be appreciated thanks
    Mopar ftw!!! NYLX

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i would hold off for now, i have windows and had to borrow someones mac to update. The 4.0 is all bugged out right now. You might want to wait until a decent firmware is released first and instead of spending a lot on the dev thing just ebay and get a slot. But just wait i had to downgrade to 3.1.3 until they get the installing errors worked out.. its just a head ache right now

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yea well I was thinking of waiting for apple to release at least beta 3 or 4 then getting, I know the first 2 are always the worst to have. If the sdk is too expensive for me to get I might as well just pay 10 bucks for a slot from someone on ebay

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    yeah i paid like 7 but the guy is real cool and helpful. I waited until beta 3 on 3.0 and was very pleased. I hope all the windows bugs and other bugs are fixed by the next one

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yea i have a feeling beta 3 of the 4.0 firmware will do the job