Thread: Need Help With Upgrade to iPhone

Device(s)
    Samsung a920
    Feedback Score

Need Help With Upgrade to iPhone

Hey guys.
    I was wondering if someone can help me out.
    Right now I have 3 phones. 2 are with an old CAA EP1 and the 3rd is a mate of one of them(My plan has 200 daytime, unlimited evening and weekend, call display, voice mail, no system access fee). I added unlimited text for $10 for the one and its mate. Before tax for all 3 I pay $95.
    All 3 phones are eligilble for a hardware upgrade and we are thinking of getting iphones for all 3.
    What is the best plan to get? The rep at Bell World said I would need a $50 plan for all 3 phones and then all 3 would need call display, voice mail. So I'm looking at over $180 a month now, so double what I am paying now.
    As well he said he would give me my 5 or unlimited text for free on all of them and said I could get unlimited calling between the 3.
    I don't think this is the best plan or price. Can anyone recommend anything? Should I call retention? I have been with Bell Mobility since 1998 would they give me a deal for being a long term customer?

Vansanity.

Device(s)
    Sidekick 4G
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    You can add the $25 500mb data feature to the EP1 plans I believe.

Device(s)
    Samsung a920
    Feedback Score
    Thanks. I don't know if the extra $25 is worth it. Probably gonna stick with my HTC Touch on my plan.