Thread: how to enable Direct Talk on i335

Feedback Score

how to enable Direct Talk on i335

guys, does somebody knows here to enable Direct Talk or MotoTalk to show in the menu of i335. i already upgraded to the new software at motorola website but still no menu shown.

help me guys please..

Thanks

Feedback Score
    hi guys im still desperate in looking for a remedy all i need is the direct talk on i335... huhu

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    It requires codeplug modification if its even possible on that phone. Check the stickies for what a codeplug is if you don't know, use google to find the tools you need to get your codeplug, and then post your codeplug in the codeplug modding thread and hopefully someone will be able to mod it for you there.

Become a Premium Member or Advertiser here!
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.

Feedback Score
    thanks for the info. i still looking how to get the code plug on i335.

Feedback Score
    It requires codeplug modification if its even possible on that phone. Check the stickies for what a codeplug is if you don't know, use google to find the tools you need to get your codeplug, and then post your codeplug in the codeplug modding thread and hopefully someone will be able to mod it for you there.
    The sticky (iDEN FAQ's - ALL NEWBIES MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!! http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=348302) that was posted in this forum I think is out dated.... It references http://www.wirelessolution.net/ however it appears that that link does not work.... any

Feedback Score
    edizzle: i posted my codeplug at codeplug modding thread already but still im waiting for their mods.. thanks man.

Feedback Score
    noelski: Yes I saw that, I finally found super agent. Can i use your modded codeplug for my phone or do I have to post my oringal codeplug to be modded for my particular phone?

Feedback Score
    Edizzle999: i think you have to post ur CP to be modded coz in the CP i think there is the serial no and some information on your phone which is unique with others that's what i think. you better post ur CP and wait for a good samaritan to mod it.

me also waits for my CP to be modded. i hope it will be sooner..

Carrier(s)
    boost mobile
    Feedback Score

mototalk

you need to find a legit way of modding your codeplug.... Like having a best friend who authorized to use Rss Lab, Depot and mods your phone for a business you own for a example. All the good hacks on the web are mostly gone and even this forum has trimmed its information on doing so. its kinda funning that if you own the hardware and you can do any changes to it but its the software is protected to make the changes.. kinda reminds me of Microsoft Vista....30 years ago its was software that needed to change around the hardware.... so what is better IBM or Microsoft????