Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to go from SERO for EVO 4G

Device(s)
    Epic
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    You people have lost your minds. I have peoples Grandmamas asking me about the EVO, lol. I have played with the incredible a few times configuring it for peoples emails and the sort. All I say when I hold it is I can't wait for the evo, it's going to be great with a bigger screen. I don't know about anyone else but I find it hard to type on the original droid and droid incredible. I keep pressing a different key. Once, twice, but over and over. My diamond is smaller and I type much more accurately. The HD2 I type like a champ just like my diamond. I hope it's not an android thing. Just about my whole family is sprint and eligible for upgrades. That will be 10 off the bat they will sell including my mother.

Device(s)
    SIII, TBolt, G1
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    The lack of keyboard is the big question I have with respect to whether I would keep the EVO 4G. I like everything else. For my other phones I do not use the keyboard that often, but sometimes I really need it.

I suppose this is a little off topic (but after all this is my thread), but is there an on screen keyboard program that provides a tactile feedback when a key is "pressed" and also speaks the number or letter or symbol pressed?

Device(s)
    Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TambourineMan
    I suppose this is a little off topic (but after all this is my thread), but is there an on screen keyboard program that provides a tactile feedback when a key is "pressed" and also speaks the number or letter or symbol pressed?
    The android/HTC keyboard already does this. There is an option in the settings to make it vibrate a tiny bit every time a key is typed on the on-screen keyboard.

Personally, I hate hardware keyboards. They add too much to the thickness of the device. I've used them and don't type any faster, even though I can type 80+ wpm on a computer keyboard. The Moto Droid and the Palm Pre did a good job though, I'd get those phones.

Device(s)
    SIII, TBolt, G1
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    THANKS!

I just have an unlocked G1 now on ATT. The screen is small. the hardware KB is the best I have used on a cellphone - full QWERTY.

Feedback Score
    We did this a few months ago when getting rid of a SERO line.

What we did was bought the new phone and plan, then had to let sprint know we were going to be transferring the number off of the line and did NOT want it to cancel the account. Then when we ported the number to the new line we kept the number we cared about, and they assigned some other random number to the SERO line which was then TOLed to someone else

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2